There are 154 users in the forums

Slurp Slurp Slurp

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Only QB who is better then Rodgers right now is Tolzien.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Brady had 33 Tds and 3 Ints through 9 games
Rodgers has 28 and 3 Ints through 9 games

its funny how short people's memories are...especially those whose entire job is to watch football and think about it and remember lots of things about it.

...I guess its more pathetic than it is funny.
Originally posted by susweel:
Only QB who is better then Rodgers right now is Tolzien.

QFT.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:

its funny how short people's memories are...especially those whose entire job is to watch football and think about it and remember lots of things about it.

I've been screaming this at ESPN for the past week but I guess they cant hear me through the TV
You guys aren't impressed with how Rodgers is throwing the ball. Dude's raw throwing ability is freaking impressive, Elway/Marino-like. This dude can throw it with zip and accuracy from any position. On top of that, did you see his awareness in throwing balls away avoiding sacks.

The game has really slowed down for him. He's steps ahead of everyone on the field.
Originally posted by Joecool:
You guys aren't impressed with how Rodgers is throwing the ball. Dude's raw throwing ability is freaking impressive, Elway/Marino-like. This dude can throw it with zip and accuracy from any position. On top of that, did you see his awareness in throwing balls away avoiding sacks.

The game has really slowed down for him. He's steps ahead of everyone on the field.
Impressed, Yes but lets not act this is the first time anyone has ever played this good.

Impressed, Yes but lets not act this is the first time anyone has ever played this good.

I agree but I am not talking about his stats. Just the way he throws is freaking impressive.

Other than that, I want to see this fool play real defenses.

And for some reason, I HATE Clay Mathews. I don't know why but I hate him. To me, he is the product of gimmick more than anything...I don't know, I just hate that guy.

I agree but I am not talking about his stats. Just the way he throws is freaking impressive.

And for some reason, I HATE Clay Mathews. I don't know why but I hate him. To me, he is the product of gimmick more than anything...I don't know, I just hate that guy.

i love the way he plays. he makes some amazing throws (and often gets bailed out by the best receiving corps in football), is very mobile, and plays in an exciting offense. LIke val said its not that I don't like the guy, or don't think he's amazing, or fun to watch, or anything, its just that all the commentators slurping him are completely incapable of putting him into context, and seem to ignore all the recent history in the league.

and i agree about watching him play a real defense. he hasn't been really tested this year, IMO.
Aaron Rimdgobers

I'm sure they remember, probably just counting on a majority of fans to forget and think that they actually have something worthwhile to say. Stating Rodgers' season is "almost as good as the one by Brady a couple years ago" isn't nearly as interesting as "OMG Rodgers is the best QB EVER!".

his coach gets no credit, his defense gets no credit, his special teams and run game get NO credit, his easy schedule gets no credit,

FIne

Keep him overrated , and keep us the underdogs.

It's no coincidence that Alex finally has a fire under his ass to succeed (see Camp Alex) after A Rod won a championship with his ferrari
team.

i love the way he plays. he makes some amazing throws (and often gets bailed out by the best receiving corps in football), is very mobile, and plays in an exciting offense. LIke val said its not that I don't like the guy, or don't think he's amazing, or fun to watch, or anything, its just that all the commentators slurping him are completely incapable of putting him into context, and seem to ignore all the recent history in the league.

and i agree about watching him play a real defense. he hasn't been really tested this year, IMO.

Yeah, but what about Clay Matthews? I hate that guy and I don't know why.

he looks like trailer trash

he also boned Erin Andrews

he also boned Erin Andrews

and he has that gay little dance he does.

there's lots of reasons to hate him.
Share 49ersWebzone