LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

Rex Ryan tells a fan to shut the f**k up lol

Shop 49ers game tickets
Fun starts at :15

[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Nov 15, 2011 at 11:45 AM ]
what a dumb ass. he first asks fans to show up in full force than laces them up with stfu? nice
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:

Lmao
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I can't stand Ryan.... I'll like the Jets a lot better when he is gone
  • kray28
  • Veteran
I saw this comment by a Jets fan on the NFL.com article about Foot Fetish cussing out a fan:

WARNING: Prepare to be floored by the sheer magnitude of retardation in effect:

I lol'ed
its funny rex always says belicheck is better then him, but when a fan says it he snaps lol. rex's whole thing is belicheck is better then me, but im not scared of him and im not gonna kiss his rings. rex is a fat blowhard
LOL! Awesome!
Originally posted by kray28:
I saw this comment by a Jets fan on the NFL.com article about Foot Fetish cussing out a fan:

WARNING: Prepare to be floored by the sheer magnitude of retardation in effect:

I lol'ed

lol couldn't read

fat b*****d
He will be fined for this. I suspect it will be a fairly hefty fine as well. What a douche.
Who says Bill Belichick is a boring quote?

As the Patriots coach walked off the MetLife Stadium field, he threw his arm around his son, Stephen, and added an exclamation mark to the Patriots' 37-16 victory over the Jets.

"Thirty-seven points on the best defense in the league, s--- my d---," the Patriots coach said in celebration.

The remark just adds to the humiliating defeat the Patriots handed the Jets. The man in the hoodie doesn't deliver gems like that to the press, but he clearly relished in beating the brash-talking Rex Ryan and the Jets.

"That tells you how big a game that was for both teams," Ryan said Monday. "I don't take offense to it. Quite honestly, I said the exact same thing to my son when we were walking off the field after we beat them in the playoffs about their offense being the No. 1 offense in the league. I've got no problem with that.

Ryan was asked if he thought Belichick knew about that previous conversation, which the Jets head coach then admitted never haappened.

"Realistically, you know my son wasn't at that playoff game, right?" Ryan said. "But it sounded like a hell of a story.

"It's something I'll bring up to him after we beat them in the playoffs again this year."

Belichick was asked about the comment this morning on WFAN.

"Any conversations I had privately I'll keep private," he said.

Later, at his regular Monday news conference, Belichick said, "I don't remember it that way. I don't think we're here to talk about that. If you want to talk about the game, great."

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/belichick_mocks_NttHuMbgQETsHT03ogwp3J#ixzz1dlOWBZn

lol do not want as a coach.
Sometimes you gotta tell em...
I always detested the Ryans. Whit Trash, loud mouths.
Share 49ersWebzone