LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

What is your favorite NFL pregame show?

Shop 49ers game tickets

What is your favorite NFL pregame show?

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
I'm just interested in which pregame show you prefer. I've been watching ESPN for years.
I used to watch ESPN, but mainly FOX these days
I think Fox has the best Pregame show. But ESPN has the best Sunday night wrap up conclusion shows. Just my opinion.
The one that's showing the niners
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SoTx9R:

Fox is supposed to be running a piece on the Niners this morning
Fox
Fox is for old people
ESPN only talks about NY, Boston, Dallas
CBS is boring

NFL Network is my favorite, they just seem a lot funner with Deion sanders, Rich Eisien, Michael Irvin, Steve Marriuchi and Marshall Faulk
[ Edited by ItsKapTime on Nov 13, 2011 at 8:55 AM ]
CBS has the most boring pregame show
[ Edited by YungAce on Nov 13, 2011 at 9:07 AM ]
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
s**t, everybody on ESPN picks the Niners to win
Originally posted by Esco:
s**t, everybody on ESPN picks the Niners to win

Start n to get respect

Just saw on FOX pregame show that they will be doing a good sized segment on the 49ers coming up. Pam Oliver sitting down with the players.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Personally I like the sleep in, sit quietly, read some and enjoy my Sunday morning.....show.

I haven't watched a pre-game show in years, I don' drink the morning as a rule, I get some coffee, a light snack maybe, feed my son (wife and daughter went to church), and then maybe if I feel it when 1:00 rolls around (EST here), I might turn on the Redzone Channel, which is like the awesomest thing ever as long as a Niner game isn't actually airing.
Originally posted by kray28:
Personally I like the sleep in, sit quietly, read some and enjoy my Sunday morning.....show.

I haven't watched a pre-game show in years, I don' drink the morning as a rule, I get some coffee, a light snack maybe, feed my son (wife and daughter went to church), and then maybe if I feel it when 1:00 rolls around (EST here), I might turn on the Redzone Channel, which is like the awesomest thing ever as long as a Niner game isn't actually airing.

Man im the opposite.
I wake up early, around 9 AM, go into the man-cave, and have the FOX Pregame show already rolling.
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by SoTx9R:

Fox is supposed to be running a piece on the Niners this morning

It's on now
REGIS!! Thats how you pick teams baby!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone