There are 218 users in the forums

Bradford vs McCoy at the NFL level

Shop 49ers game tickets
The Browns play the Rams this weekend. All the UT fans from Austin on this thread can correct me if I'm wrong but I think McCoy won 3-4 Red River Rivalary games from Bradford. But I think the last one was when he hurt his shoulder after the BYU game.

I wonder how it will go in the pros. Remember if the Niners are to clinch before the game @ Baltimore they need the Browns to beat the Rams this weekend.
I'll be rooting for the poop brown/orange team to win.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

They ought to be able to manage that.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

They ought to be able to manage that.

I don't know they only managed 6 points their last home game and Bradford played pretty well against Arizona last week.
MCCoy is regressing
Originally posted by lamontb:
MCCoy is regressing

I thought that was just the whole city of Cleveland.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Bradford is not as good this year as last, but considering the lockout & new offensive coordinator & the Rams having very little talent...it's understandable. Browns will draft a QB high next year
  • lyer
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Paul:
Bradford is not as good this year as last, but considering the lockout & new offensive coordinator & the Rams having very little talent...it's understandable. Browns will draft a QB high next year

only because they have no one to throw the ball to.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by lamontb:
MCCoy is regressing

I thought that was just the whole city of Cleveland.
Lets go browns!

I have a feeling the rams will win this one, both running backs our hurt for cleveland
Share 49ersWebzone