There are 196 users in the forums

*****The official f**k The Cowboys Thread*****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by 94605NiNer:
Got the idea from a Redskins forum. As a 9er fan i hate the Cowboys more then any other sports franchise, its not even close.
them b*****ds kept us from winning superbowl ring #6&7

with that in mind feel free to discuss your hatred of South America's team
Calmado guey

THE ENEMIES LIST TOP 3:

3. Green Bay Packers

2. New York Giants

1. Dallas Cowboys
I love this thread,I hate that team more than any other
send them to the HELL!!!!

gtfo of CA!!!
rolando mcclain gained 40 pounds on purple drank
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i see my son just busted the ankle of one of the cowboys back up quarterbacks. that is the first thing he has done right since he moved out of my basement
Fk'em
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
send them to the HELL!!!!

gtfo of CA!!!

Why are you bumping a 5 year old thread?
F..k. The cowgirls. I'm with you. I got more shi t to talk but I'm working.
The most satisfying win that I have ever witnessed as a 49ers fan was when they beat Dallas in the NFC Championship game in the '94 season.

Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
The most satisfying win that I have ever witnessed as a 49ers fan was when they beat Dallas in the NFC Championship game in the '94 season.

i remember watching that game with my college roommate who was rooting for the cowboys. that was extremely satisfying to say the least
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheDougernaut:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:

i remember watching that game with my college roommate who was rooting for the cowboys. that was extremely satisfying to say the least

got out 21-0 in a flash and did the same thing to them a year later in the regular season when young was hurt and everyone said we would get killed at dallas
During the era of Dave Kreig and Kenny Easley I quite liked the Seahawks. But I always loathed Dallas.i could never stir up the hate for Green Bay that others have, or Pittsburgh. But Dallas........
  • Chico
  • Veteran
A "TRUE" 49er fan hates the Dallas Cowboys & Seahawks!
i hated them always but now the Seahawks have passed them up, mainly because of Dick Sherman!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
We're gonna tear them a new hole when they come to town, Romo might get hurt as well...
Share 49ersWebzone