LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

Next Dolphins Head Coach

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • bors
  • Veteran
york looks like kyles cousin in south park
Nolan
I dont think Cowher takes Miami unless they get the first pick. He wants to win. I dont think it will be Nolan. I see an old coach coming in here.
Mike Nolan as Head Coach

Jim Hostler as Offensive Coordinator

Mike Singletary as Defensive Coordinator

Jimmy Raye as QB's coach

Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Mike Nolan as Head Coach

Jimmy Raye as QB's coach

The Dolphins are guaranteed to win a Super Bowl with an A+ coaching staff like that.
[ Edited by Vasco49er on Oct 28, 2011 at 3:57 PM ]
I don't know if I trust Cowher without Dick LeBeau. In my mind, he's the most important factor behind Pitt's success.

Don't forget that when Roesthlisberger began starting, he didn't really do well. In fact, he did poorly (worst QB rating ever in a Super Bowl). Pitt's monster defense carried them to a Lombardi trophy.

Not saying that Cowher would absolutely tank, but I doubt he could take Miami very far playing the Jets and Pats twice a year. And now with Buffalo making strides it would be even tougher.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/28/report-stephen-ross-has-reached-out-to-bill-cowhers-agent/

He's coming!
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Mike Nolan as Head Coach

Jimmy Raye as QB's coach

Holy Jeebus!
Originally posted by Paul:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/28/report-stephen-ross-has-reached-out-to-bill-cowhers-agent/

He's coming!

Stephen Ross also apparently had Harbaugh "in the bag." Don't ever underestimate the incompetence of a pro football f**kup like that guy.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
so now apparently Cowher said he's not coaching next year and I just read a report that Ross may not go for a big name after all (per PFT). They almost won today, and have been somewhat competitive this year...maybe Tony stays?

Dom Capers
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Dom Capers

no way does he leave a team that will contend for the superbowl for the next 5 years at least.
what about Marty?
  • Paul
  • Veteran

I know there's criticism here, but he did go 10-6 then 12-4 before he was fired after a slow start the next year...just saying
I think it should be an over-the-hill Jimmy Johnson + over-the-hill Bill Parcells, except in a hilarious twist to increase ticket sales they are handcuffed together for the whole season.
Share 49ersWebzone