There are 426 users in the forums

Reggie Bush: ?This Team Stinks?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by mike:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Re-unite him with ALEX. DO IT

Gore, Hunter, Bush, and Dixon <3
Hunter and bush would be too similar. Except hunter is shorter and isn't overrated. I'd rather drop dixon and get a really good redzone back to give gore a few breaks there.
My fantasy team does not like this idea
No Reggie Bush. You stink
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Look who's 12th in the league in rushing! and only 27 yards shy of his 1st 1k yard season!
I haven't seen in Dolphins games this year, but I'd love to view one just to get an idea of how he is getting it done now and what's the difference between how he runs and how he is used in Miami vs. New Orleans. Does anyone have any insight?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I haven't seen in Dolphins games this year, but I'd love to view one just to get an idea of how he is getting it done now and what's the difference between how he runs and how he is used in Miami vs. New Orleans. Does anyone have any insight?

a fullback in front of him. plus more than a carry here. pass 5x a carry here. pass 6x a carry here pass 4x a carry here. all the while subbing in and out every other play with pierre thomas
Originally posted by krizay:
a fullback in front of him. plus more than a carry here. pass 5x a carry here. pass 6x a carry here pass 4x a carry here. all the while subbing in and out every other play with pierre thomas

So they actually allow him to run and get into some kind of rhythm.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:
Look who's 12th in the league in rushing! and only 27 yards shy of his 1st 1k yard season!

And a higher ypr (5.0) than anyone ahead of him.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Should just convert Bush to a WR and see if his career can be extended, because he cannot sustain health taking the beating that a RB takes.

Better hands than Ginn....
  • Paul
  • Veteran
He called Sporano and thanked him for bringing him to Miami...perhaps he has been humbled?
Share 49ersWebzone