There are 204 users in the forums

Reggie Bush: ?This Team Stinks?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
After Sunday's embarrasing loss to the Denver Broncos, Miami Dolphins running back Reggie Bush had some very honest and blunt comments regarding his own team. "It's just embarrassing, I don't know any other way to explain it," Bush said. "It's an embarrassing loss. Had no business losing that game."

"We were up 15 points with what, five minutes left to go? And we couldn't win it? It's disgusting."

"Right now, this team stinks."

Bush felt like he and his teammates didn't have any "fight" left in them with five minutes to go in the game.

"Just a lot of undiscipline on our part," Bush said. "Played good – not great – for 55 minutes. Everybody's got that relaxed attitude. We just didn't fight towards the end. We didn't have enough effort for 60 minutes. We had five minutes to win the game and we couldn't."

Link..
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Reggie Bush so did not live up to the hype. I thought he was gonna be the next Gayle Sayers, but he's not even the next Dave Meggett.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Reggie Bush so did not live up to the hype. I thought he was gonna be the next Gayle Sayers, but he's not even the next Dave Meggett.

Re-unite him with ALEX. DO IT
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Can somebody tell me why Reggie Bush has done so poorly in the NFL? I mean an actual analysis with solid football logic. I can't believe a coach like Sean Payton couldn't get more out of this guy. There has to be more to it.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Can somebody tell me why Reggie Bush has done so poorly in the NFL? I mean an actual analysis with solid football logic. I can't believe a coach like Sean Payton couldn't get more out of this guy. There has to be more to it.

because he spends too much time running left and right and not up. he fails to realize that he cant outrun the nfl like he could in college. thats my unprofessional assessment of reggie bush
Originally posted by okdkid:

He is not an every down back and he gets hurt too much. Sean Peyton used him the way he should be used
Originally posted by susweel:

And all the guys around here who wanted us to tank the season and give away everything to be sure to get this franchise-changing back.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
injuries and fumbles are the main reason for his current status.
He's part of that stench Bush aint a real running back his best days where back in SC

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
He's part of that stench Bush aint a real running back his best days where back in SC

He should just admit that all he should be doing is kick returning, and call it a day.
I wonder if Miami would trade him for a $10 pizza from pizza hut right now.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Overkill:
I wonder if Miami would trade him for a $10 pizza from pizza hut right now.

WWWWWOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!

Another one of those can't miss prospects who bombed. Maybe Carrol will get him?
Should just convert Bush to a WR and see if his career can be extended, because he cannot sustain health taking the beating that a RB takes.
Share 49ersWebzone