There are 274 users in the forums

T.O. is officially ready to play.......Question is should we make a play for him?

Shop 49ers game tickets

T.O. is officially ready to play.......Question is should we make a play for him?

• MarkD
  • Veteran
I want Kap as my quarterback- TO sucks
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by 60sfan:
TO is truly psychotic!

even more than that,, he can no longer play the game. seattle found that out,, the god damn arena football league found that out. there are alot of people in here who are either unable or unwilling to see that

he can still play. If he is given another chance. Last year he came back from his injury too late in the off season, and Seattle already had some young guys playing their asses off along with Braylon making spectator catches in the preseason.

you'll be wrong again CC.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Apr 4, 2013 at 12:39 PM ]
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rotten scumbag -

Let him get a real job and pay his CHILD SUPPORT!

Deadbeat filth - absolute filth.

Get the point.

I'm sure you are a much worse person.
I don't hate T.O, but this boat has sailed.
Hey Afrikan I'm sure you're ok w/people skipping out on Child Support.

let the damn little kids find some food in trash can - gee that's the kind of teammate I want.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Most people who harp on T.O.'s Child Support issues don't have children of their own and are in no position to comment on his "deadbeat" status.... They just want something to make themselves feel like a better human being than T.O. without even actually knowing him in person. The argument is mega-lame.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran

let the damn little kids find some food in trash can - gee that's the kind of teammate I want.

Dude paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to his baby mothers at one point in time. If they squandered the loot to the point where their kid has to eat out of a trash can, they deserve just as much of a slap. I refuse to believe that these women are 100% innocent victims of one man's selfish intentions....

Your comment reeks of ignorance. Coming from someone who is a child support attorney, you can't even begin to judge this man. Have you seen his pay records? Have you read his file? From what I heard the judges wouldn't grant him modifications when he requested them. His payments were sky high. So don't be sitting on some tower beginning to talk about his legal issues.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by 60sfan:
TO is truly psychotic!

even more than that,, he can no longer play the game. seattle found that out,, the god damn arena football league found that out. there are alot of people in here who are either unable or unwilling to see that

he can still play. If he is given another chance. Last year he came back from his injury too late in the off season, and Seattle already had some young guys playing their asses off along with Braylon making spectator catches in the preseason.

you'll be wrong again CC.
ok should i hold my breath waiting for the niners to sign him so you can prove me wrong? sorry this is one bet you will lose. the niners will not nor should they take a chance on him. you had a nice theory on seattle but why could he not even cut it in arena ball?? he can not make it in arena ball and yet you think he deserves a chance with us? sorry but i can not follow your logic
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Youngone:

Your comment reeks of ignorance. Coming from someone who is a child support attorney, you can't even begin to judge this man. Have you seen his pay records? Have you read his file? From what I heard the judges wouldn't grant him modifications when he requested them. His payments were sky high. So don't be sitting on some tower beginning to talk about his legal issues.
his child support issues have nothing to do with what he can do,, or not do on the field

• thl408
Big red zone target. Still pass.
Only if he brings his girlfriend along, Kari Klinkenborg is F&%$#@G FINE! Hella Fine!
For pennies, yes.
He will STILL complain about not being used ...I would take a chance on him , IF he would refrain from whining and complaining about not getting the touches he thinks he deserves, which I dont think he is capable of doing, T.O has a problem with authority , we all know that

and to be completely honest , I'm still salty the way he left us , we needed talent on offense , we needed players to keep us competitive, but he made such a stink , that we were forced to trade him for an injured DE and a 4th rounder ....he could have made this team his own , but he threw us under the bus for greener pastures and split when we needed him

and now that he is broke , and on the street ...I'm sure he would say the right things to land a Job with us , but his flamboyance, and his history of selfishness would spoil the chemistry in the locker room real quick ...honestly , we dont need him , it's not worth giving him a chance , being he doesnt deserve a second chance , his skills arent what they used to be, and it doesnt make any sense to bring him back now ......do you guys honestly believe his ego would allow him to be a #4 WR??
Flush him.
Share 49ersWebzone