LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

seahawks traded for palmer!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Bengals send Palmer to Seahawks

Andy Dalton's development has made Carson Palmer more expendable. Palmer played for Pete Carroll at USC, so there's already a working relationship, and he would be able to help a team lacking a quarterback potentially win the NFC West.

In turn, Seattle would send receiver Doug Baldwin, the undrafted free agent who is off to a great start, and draft choices. The quality of the picks would be based on Palmer's performance over the next two years. I'm not talking about numbers here, I mean wins and losses. If Seattle makes the playoffs in either year and Palmer starts 50 percent of the games, Cincinnati could get a first rounder. If he doesn't start much, Seattle could potentially only give up a third-rounder.

This trade would give Seattle a QB for some years to come, as Palmer is only 31. Baldwin gives Cincinnati a good young receiver to pair with Dalton and A.J. Green.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8230fc44/article/trading-winds-deals-that-should-get-done-before-deadline?module=HP11_content_stream
Misleading thread is misleading
Mother f**ker...I have been mislead...Valrod have your way with him!
Originally posted by valrod33:
Misleading thread is misleading

This.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
WTF!?

f**k it. we dealt with Warner for years and he was much better.
game changer
  • VDSF
  • Veteran

NFC west QB rankings
1.Alex smith
2.Alex smith
3.Alex smith
t4.kolb,Bradford,and clipboard Jesus.

• dj43
It would send shockwaves all around the league if Mike Brown were to go back on his word of never trading a player just because the player demanded it. Brown has a well-known history of never caving in to player demands even though it may hurt the franchise.

This trade will not happen.
No, they didn't.

Terrible thread title.
MUTHA FUG, didn't read the article, lol. And I just told my boss the news(He is an SC guy)

Misleading as s**t
Originally posted by dorkasaurus_rex:
Bengals send Palmer to Seahawks

Andy Dalton's development has made Carson Palmer more expendable. Palmer played for Pete Carroll at USC, so there's already a working relationship, and he would be able to help a team lacking a quarterback potentially win the NFC West.

In turn, Seattle would send receiver Doug Baldwin, the undrafted free agent who is off to a great start, and draft choices. The quality of the picks would be based on Palmer's performance over the next two years. I'm not talking about numbers here, I mean wins and losses. If Seattle makes the playoffs in either year and Palmer starts 50 percent of the games, Cincinnati could get a first rounder. If he doesn't start much, Seattle could potentially only give up a third-rounder.

This trade would give Seattle a QB for some years to come, as Palmer is only 31. Baldwin gives Cincinnati a good young receiver to pair with Dalton and A.J. Green.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8230fc44/article/trading-winds-deals-that-should-get-done-before-deadline?module=HP11_content_stream

Ban this foo!
[ Edited by Psinex on Oct 13, 2011 at 9:21 AM ]
omfg, i got excited for no reason. ban this fool, teach him a lesson.
Share 49ersWebzone