There are 179 users in the forums

Bears vs. Lions MNF

Shop 49ers game tickets
I'm hoping that the Bears' OLine is far worse than ours.

Holy crap.

Cutler is tuff with two effs.
He had no chance, and made chicken salad out of chicken sh*t
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Holy crap.

Martz offense FTL
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
f**k you Best f**k YOU

I feel ya. I had Calvin and my opponent had Stafford, Best, Detroit's D and Hansen all playing today.

He beats me by 1 f***ing point.
Eric Wright looks horrible in a Lions uniform, he's more at home with us
The Bears OLine is WAY slower than our line and with Mike Martz calling the plays you know for sure Cutler gets beat up. We'll do much better - this will be our toughest challenge this season.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
The Bears OLine is WAY slower than our line and with Mike Martz calling the plays you know for sure Cutler gets beat up. We'll do much better - this will be our toughest challenge this season.

Toughest challenge so far...
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Holy crap.

I am from Chicago and they already want Martz out (last year at this time the fans wanted Martz fired as well). Also they have the WORST offensive line in the league, everyone on the line is playing a different position then what they were brought in to play (mostly because they were terrible at the original position). I think the center was brought in as a RG and the RG was brought in as the LT....
Does anyone think Calvin Johnson is really that great a WR. Aside from the fact that he is physically better than defensive backs he doesn't appear to be fast, run great routes or anything like that. All his catches are basically, throw it up and I will catch it. That is what the NFL has come to today with the new rules. Everyone is drooling over this guys nuts calling him Megatron.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Does anyone think Calvin Johnson is really that great a WR. Aside from the fact that he is physically better than defensive backs he doesn't appear to be fast, run great routes or anything like that. All his catches are basically, throw it up and I will catch it. That is what the NFL has come to today with the new rules. Everyone is drooling over this guys nuts calling him Megatron.

Yes he is

I was a doubter for a while myself but yes he is that great. If by that great you mean he is at least the 3rd or 4th best WR in the NFL.

Originally posted by Vasco49er:

I was a doubter for a while myself but yes he is that great. If by that great you mean he is at least the 3rd or 4th best WR in the NFL.

Ok, let me put it another way. To me he is a product of the new NFL rules. If you stack him up against the greats of all time he is no where. Maybe it is my TV but on that long touchdown it looked like he was running in sand. It just so happens the DBs looked like they were running in quick sand. Hopefully he doesn't make me eat my words and the Niners can keep him in check.
Share 49ersWebzone