Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
what do you mean? rodgers gots this!
amazing play by jennings there!

f**k RODGERS

go alex?

No I don't care if people like Alex or not, it just sickens me to see 9er fans rooting for the packers

Yes, it's extremely disgusting. Might as well root for Tony Romo too.

Whats the big deal?
I really like watching the Packers. I dont have a second favorite team but if i did it would be the Packers

Did you watch football before 2003?

if he likes cheering for the damn packers no way in hell he watched football especially the 9ers before 03
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
what do you mean? rodgers gots this!
amazing play by jennings there!

f**k RODGERS

go alex?

No I don't care if people like Alex or not, it just sickens me to see 9er fans rooting for the packers

Yes, it's extremely disgusting. Might as well root for Tony Romo too.

Whats the big deal?
I really like watching the Packers. I dont have a second favorite team but if i did it would be the Packers

Did you watch football before 2003?

if he likes cheering for the damn packers no way in hell he watched football especially the 9ers before 03

maybe it had more to do with Favre than the Packers......but whatever I hate em
I've been watching football since the 80s and at one point the Packers were probably 1a or 1b my most hated team with the Cowboys. But that was over a decade ago. Now they have my 2 favorite players NOT a 49er in Rodgers and Matthews, and a HC in Mccarthy and DC in Capers. Not to mention guys like Raji, Finley, Woodson. Theres tons of players i like that are on the Packers. Favre is gone, along with my hate for the Packers.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
I've been watching football since the 80s and at one point the Packers were probably 1a or 1b my most hated team with the Cowboys. But that was over a decade ago. Now they have my 2 favorite players NOT a 49er in Rodgers and Matthews, and a HC in Mccarthy and DC in Capers. Not to mention guys like Raji, Finley, Woodson. Theres tons of players i like that are on the Packers. Favre is gone, along with my hate for the Packers.

Same here. I used to hate them when they beat the s**t out of us and kicked us out of the playoffs, but I really like their team right now. A lot of great people on that team.
Share 49ersWebzone