LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

They hatin on Kolb already

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7066103/kevin-kolb-arizona-cardinals-not-shaken-fans-criticism

Kolb-It's the same thing if we were going the other way. If we were 4-0, we'd be going to the Super Bowl, which isn't the truth, either. Good or bad, I've learned to not listen to it and have faith in my own ability and what we have as a team.

hell yeah. overrated muafukr.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Always puts a smile on my face when the Tards suck.
I'll be LOL even more if they lose to the Vikings.
Considering that the Cardinals' passing defense got worse this year, the Kolb deal at the very least has a direct effect on the team's performance as the FO had to trade away Cromartie. Kolb has been an upgrade, but at this point he isn't worth the money, the 2nd round pick (potential long-term impact) and the short-term impact to the Cardinals. Had they known, they would have waited for Garrard's availability. He would be way cheaper.
Kolb will get better after more time as a starter / another offseason. He still wasn't worth the money, but needs more time. (this is his first full time starting gig, and alex got 7 years )
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Kolb will get better after more time as a starter / another offseason. He still wasn't worth the money, but needs more time. (this is his first full time starting gig, and alex got 7 years )

Kolb got the starting gig last year, but lost it to Vick.
Said it time and time again, Kolb is OVERRATED.

He will look good due to having Fitz and now an emerging Beanie Wells.
GO NINERS! I have nothing to add other than a little hate for the Tards!
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

kolbexcuses
  • dj43
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

He also noted in the article how it takes a lot of practice time to refine the timing of the routes..

I am not a Kolb fan but the offense will likely improve.

• GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dj43:

He also noted in the article how it takes a lot of practice time to refine the timing of the routes..

In addition, this is his first full year as an undisputed starter. Arizona could be a dangerous team next season.
Kolb is another product of Andy Reid's hype machine. Awful pocket presence, plays with no urgency. Alex Smith is better.
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by dj43:

In addition, this is his first full year as an undisputed starter. Arizona could be a dangerous team next season.

Whiz will end up getting fired
Originally posted by CrabTheSwagKing:
Kolb is another product of Andy Reid's hype machine. Awful pocket presence, plays with no urgency. Alex Smith is better.

Sorry dude, but Kolb is good. Its not his fault they are losing. Don't get me wrong, I want them to keep losing.
Originally posted by jones49:
Sorry dude, but Kolb is good. Its not his fault they are losing. Don't get me wrong, I want them to keep losing.

Explain to me how he is good? He put up pedestrian numbers in Philly's offense with all that talent(Maclin, Mccoy, Desean). He goes to Arizona and has the 2nd best WR in football and he still struggles to show much. He has okay accuracy on short to intermediate routes. His deep ball is awful. He can't sense the rush, doesn't read defenses all that well. He is massively overhyped, and very similar to AJ Feeley. Eagles got a 2nd rounder for Feeley as well, lol.
Share 49ersWebzone