There are 164 users in the forums

Vick, "Dream Team is Dead"

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Paul:
I still never understood how adding 1 CB from the Raiders, Vince Young, Ronnie Brown, and an injured Steve Smith made them a "dream" anyway... but good riddens

Um, no....they got the prize of this year's FA class and best CB in the league, another Pro Bowl CB and one of the fastest players in the league in Dominique Rogers-Cromartie, a Pro Bowl DE who had 12 sacks last year in Jason Babin, plus former starters in Young and Brown to be backups - all without losing any significant players themselves.
ya no s**t sherlock
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Pfft, they shouldn't have been calling themselves that anyway. They got a capable backup quarterback and an overpaid corner, and all of a sudden they're a dream team? Come on!

It's Vince Young's fault for making that kind of statement.
The 1994 niners was a true dream team
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Lol at the Dream team label.

Comparing a cornerback to Lebron was ridiculous in the first place.

Stars in basketball have far greater impact than they do in the NFL.
Ah, Vick, the dream team never existed. And yes you guys went missing in the 4th qrt like that 'dream team'

the dream team been dreaming all along.......
Originally posted by gold49digger:
i never understood that. out of all the people on your coaching staff to coach your talented defense... you pick the oline coach.

Exaclty makes no sense at all. And that's why i think Reid is really in danger if this goes wrong. Seriously though who hires the o line coach to be the d coordinator? and they have press corners and all they do is play zone. And the wide 9 technique really exposing there lame linebackers who can't fill those gaps.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Miami should told them what a huge mistake that was.

Yea..but Miami went to the finals and lost to a team that caught fire and annihilated the defending champs. Not that huge of a mistake if you're gonna reach the finals.

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
The 1994 niners was a true dream team

THIS

Young, Rice, Sanders, Hanks, Floyd, Watters,
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

das my shiet!!!
SHOTS FIRED!

Link

"There are teams that expected to be 4-0 and are sitting at 1-3," McNabb said.
I guess if Vick said it's over, then it must be true.
"I think playing that second half and the way we came out, the Eagles didn't want to play no more," Gore said in an interview on ESPN's "First Take."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7070630/frank-gore-says-philadelphia-eagles-threw-towel-san-francisco-49ers-rallied
Share 49ersWebzone