LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

If your only choices for HC were Nolan or Sing .....

Shop 49ers game tickets
I'd sell the team.
if nolan didnt have the ego i would definitely pick him. I think he made the right choice in smith but he shouldnt've thrown him under the bus and let mcarthy develop him on the bench.
Nolan got this D going in the right direction, with a lot less talent. I would have to go with him if i had to choose, luckily i will never have to.
nolan

he actually knew his x's and o's

he just wasnt a leader couldnt orginize practices couldnt command respect

etc

sing was the opposite of nolam he had all those qualities but had no knowledge of x's and o's
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
nolan

he actually knew his x's and o's

he just wasnt a leader couldnt orginize practices couldnt command respect

etc

sing was the opposite of nolam he had all those qualities but had no knowledge of x's and o's

imagined if they combined... they would still suck
Sing, I was really sick of seeing the big nickel defense on the field all 3 downs. Nolan was a cancer IMO who threw his players under the bus and when Martz was OC, the offense didn't even get going till Sing took over and made him run the ball and benched JTInterceptionvan. I hated Nolan, Sing was an overmatched dumbass but atleast he had some common sense.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
"NOBODY!!!!"
-49ers players
i'd sell the franchise in hopes of maintaining my net worth during the next decade
Originally posted by Esco:
"NOBODY!!!!"
-49ers players

So, that is wat Hell is lke.

Nolan!

He hired McCarthy, Turner, and Martz.

Singletary hired Raye over some other well-qualified OC's.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Nolan!

He hired McCarthy, Turner, and Martz.

Singletary hired Raye over some other well-qualified OC's.

I think he actually even scared Linehan away.
Nolan with a legitimate starting QB who didn't have two shoulder surgeries.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Esco:
"NOBODY!!!!"
-49ers players

Nolan could be a decent coach with the right OC helping his cause. I really like Singletary, but in today's game I don't think the way he handles people is effective with a large majority of people he'd coach and thus will not have success in a HC position in the future.
Share 49ersWebzone