LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

NFL Pick 'Em - How'd You fare?

Shop 49ers game tickets
9-6, pending Lions/Bears game. Ugh! Biggest surprise was the Raiders beating the Texans in Houston.
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by YungAce:
i'm 8 and 4 this week, goddamit. i knew i shouldn't have bet on the cards to beat the viks. good thing i changed the titans pick to the steelers last minute

Same here, I dislike the Cardinals, but picked them to win yesterday. Was that ever a slaughter
Second guessed the Steelers game as well. Every time I do that, I jack my picks. At this point, I
stand at 9, and 3. The best I can do now, is 10-3 on week 5, only if the Lions beat 'da Bears.

At one point yesterday, I was staring 1-7 in-the-face ... then, teams started to rebound. KC won,
the Saints came back, 'da Raiders won, and the Bengals pulled out a win. It was looking very
shaky for a minute.

lmao same here
Worst week of the season, I think I might be 9-6 or 9-7 after mnf.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Worst week of the season, I think I might be 9-6 or 9-7 after mnf.

there are only 13 games this week! how can that be your record?
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
4 wrong pending tonight.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
10-3 if the Lions win tonight.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
there are only 13 games this week! how can that be your record?
Thats how bad I did, it has me confused.
7-5 so far this week and I picked the Bears.
are you guys picking 49ers or Lions to win?
56-21

still 5 games back

• mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by battletowin:
are you guys picking 49ers or Lions to win?

Lions, this reverse jinx worked against the eagles too. I figure if we lose at least I won the pickem and if we win who gives a s**t about pickem we won! lol.
  • mike
  • Veteran
I'm 50-27, Meh...
Originally posted by YungAce:
56-21

still 5 games back

Good luck ace. 4th place with highest winning pct. 3 games back. Ima get me a Steve young Jersey with my 100$ gift card lol
went 9-2 so far this week
Just missed one so far this week. Picked the Saints to beat the Bucs. That game was a toss up for me but decided to go with Brees. Oh well.

I forgot to make my early picks last week though, so I'm most likely out of the running. Was doing good to.
Share 49ersWebzone