Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
... Next week is a lot tougher

I have to agree. When I look at the match-ups, there are
a lot of IDK's ... especially the morning games, and in particular,
the first 5 games of The Pick'em Contest:

Bengals, vs. Jaguars
Cardinals, vs. Vikings
Chiefs, vs. Colts
Eagles, vs. Bills - Both teams lost close games, and will be in-the-hunt for a win.
Question is, can/will Philadelphia lose 4 games in-a-row
  • JD81
  • Veteran
I'm a boss.
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:

Bengals, vs. Jaguars
Cardinals, vs. Vikings
Chiefs, vs. Colts
Eagles, vs. Bills - Both teams lost close games, and will be in-the-hunt for a win.

13-3 this week. Called the Bengels upset.

I say Bengals, Cards, Colts and Eagles in these games.
12-4. again.

I'm actually glad this week's picks include some toss-ups. Gives me a chance to possibly make up some ground since I'm stuck tied at "6th" with about a million guys in front of me.
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
... Next week is a lot tougher

Bengals, vs. Jaguars
Cardinals, vs. Vikings
Chiefs, vs. Colts
Those are tough to call but Titans vs Steelers and Bears vs Lions are the games giving me trouble.
14-2 this week need to have some more good weeks started out really slow
taking Cards @ Minnesota

Philly @ Bills - thats right. i'm taking buffalo at home. i feel the eagles run defense will continue to struggle.

the only pick i had trouble making with conviction is Tennessee @ Pittsburgh. With J.Harrison out and their defense not performing, i'm leary of a hot Tennessee team coming in and exploiting a suspect D.
Originally posted by tohara3:

this! now i'm tied for 4 games back with 47-17
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by tohara3:

this! now i'm tied for 4 games back with 47-17

44-20 gotta make a move over the next few weeks after starting too slow
Originally posted by daWest:
taking Cards @ Minnesota

Philly @ Bills - thats right. i'm taking buffalo at home. i feel the eagles run defense will continue to struggle.

the only pick i had trouble making with conviction is Tennessee @ Pittsburgh. With J.Harrison out and their defense not performing, i'm leary of a hot Tennessee team coming in and exploiting a suspect D.
i took the vikings and philly

vikings are at home and cardinals are not good on the road also the cards D is pretty horrible and when AP is your best player against a suspect D i like there chances

as for philly i dont see them losing 4 games in a row bills run the spread offense and philly D can stop thaat there weakness is against TE and over the midle which buffalo doesnt do

i took titants aging slow D cant stop CJ and hasselback is doing pretty decent

also big ben and rashad is injrued

most of my picks are "upsets" but i don't think their too far off...

cards
raiders
chiefs (i don't get why everyone has the colts winning)
titans
raiders
im 6-5 this week so far.

didnt expect buffalo, oak, seattle, kc, to win. And i for some reason thought arizona was going to end their losing skid today and get a win vs vikings.
only 7 right so far this week.. damn.
i'm 8 and 4 this week, goddamit. i knew i shouldn't have bet on the cards to beat the viks. good thing i changed the titans pick to the steelers last minute
Originally posted by YungAce:
i'm 8 and 4 this week, goddamit. i knew i shouldn't have bet on the cards to beat the viks. good thing i changed the titans pick to the steelers last minute

Same here, I dislike the Cardinals, but picked them to win yesterday. Was that ever a slaughter
Second guessed the Steelers game as well. Every time I do that, I jack my picks. At this point, I
stand at 9, and 3. The best I can do now, is 10-3 on week 5, only if the Lions beat 'da Bears.

At one point yesterday, I was staring 1-7 in-the-face ... then, teams started to rebound. KC won,
the Saints came back, 'da Raiders won, and the Bengals pulled out a win. It was looking very
shaky for a minute.
Share 49ersWebzone