LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Week 1 NFL Gameday Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by kray28:
KC has a kicker named Suckup, lol

succop or something like that, and he has been playing for a few years already *shrug*

I think he was Mr. Irrelevant a few years ago.
Originally posted by kray28:
Bradford got clocked and his receiver got butter fingers

bradforexcuses
Originally posted by toeknee:
Whats up with kansas city

This is who I thought they were, they aren't that good IMO. Now the bills are surprising me so far, I hope they win this game.
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Sep 11, 2011 at 11:08 AM ]
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Holy suck, Colts.

Yeah I think I may change my guess on how good they will be. I thought the talent they had was good for at least 7-8 wins on their own.

They look like a 3-13 team so far.

I wouldnt so fast. The Texans are a very good team with a killer defense. I think it will be ranked top 5 this season. Last year even with Manning the Texans gave them the business.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Damn Ryan Fitzpatrick is having a great game, against a good Chiefs defense in Arrowhead
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I wouldnt so fast. The Texans are a very good team with a killer defense. I think it will be ranked top 5 this season. Last year even with Manning the Texans gave them the business.

I agree with that, they did play them tough last year. The colts Defense didn't even show up, if their defense is going to be this weak, and be on the field all game, they will be like our defense from 07. Where they were decentish but wore out because of all the 3 and outs.
Lions got the lead. Calvin Johnson is the man.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Damn Ryan Fitzpatrick is having a great game, against a good Chiefs defense in Arrowhead

THis is good news, one less team in the luck sweeps.
lol hillis dragging arm tackle guys. got away from manny lawson.
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Sep 11, 2011 at 11:12 AM ]
Come on falcons!

Including this preseason, Vick has ZERO pocket awareness.. he just keeps getting nailed on those blindside hits.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Beagles are looking like the Miami Heat of the NFL
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Lions got the lead. Calvin Johnson is the man.

Points for my fantasy team
Every time I watch Vick play, I think "this kinda crap is never gonna work in an NFC Championship game against an elite and prepared defense."

BTW...is Steven Jackson hurt?
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Every time I watch Vick play, I think "this kinda crap is never gonna work in an NFC Championship game against an elite and prepared defense."

BTW...is Steven Jackson hurt?

He is.
Share 49ersWebzone