LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 147 users in the forums

Offensive Rookie of the Year Favorites

Shop 49ers game tickets
I’m shocked at who NFL Scout Jayson Braddock picked as Offensive Rookie of the Year. It should’ve been Ingram.
Well we know that JJ will be the 2nd WR on the team so he will be out there on the field. We don't know what the Saints will do with their RB's.
im not shocked he picked julio he is a physical specimen and starting opposite of roddy white he wont see much double teams

although my pick is ingram to i wont be surprised if julio wins it hes a legit WR who will have a lot of great matchups
Roddy will make this kid a threat and he was already talented.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Roddy will make this kid a threat and he was already talented.

This.
Julio will probably win it. AJ Green is the best but I agree that Dalton's struggles will hurt his chances.
Yea Julio has a good shot
he picked him because he is going to win.
Am I the only one who sees Ron Dayne when I look at Mark Ingram?

I just dont think hes gonna be good. At all.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Am I the only one who sees Ron Dayne when I look at Mark Ingram?

I just dont think hes gonna be good. At all.

I thought Blount looked like Dayne. Who knows

1. Ingram
2. Jones
3. Hunter
4. Newton
5. Young
Kendall Hunter. duh
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Scott Tolzien. duh

fixed
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Kendall Hunter. duh

I don't think it'd be a huge surprise actually. The kid has a serious chip, much like Gore did when he came up, and with how Frank has been the past couple years with injuries, if Kendall ends up getting a good amount of carries, either as a starter or just to keep Gore as fresh as possible, if Ingram and Jones fall shorter than most people expect, I don't see another rookie having better numbers...I said it in another thread, he'll be our starter in 3 if not 2 years at the least...
This list is heavily suspect.

I Cant help but feel like AJ Green may go the way of Braylon Edwards. Braylon was hyped as the best talent of the 05 draft but went to a team with no QB/a developmental guy (dilfer into Frye) and besides one fluke year when Derek Anderson was getting lucky throwing into triple coverage against garbage teams all year, Braylon never had a solid QB nor stable team around him. And now is playing on a one year/one million dollar deal. Green may be a great player but other than Calvin Johnson, its hard to overcome a bad situation.
Share 49ersWebzone