LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 351 users in the forums

Von Miller

Shop 49ers game tickets
Has anyone seen Von Miller playing OLB/DE for the Broncos? I saw him a bit in the last Broncos pre-season game. He was pretty impressive and looks like the real deal. His size and style remind me of Derek Thomas from the Chiefs.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He is a beast
was and am a big miller fan.

Would of loved him in SF if he was their and Aldon wasnt.

I am very pleased with Aldon. He looks the part.
Going to be interesting comparing these two over the next few seasons. Aldon has more potential than Miller (IMO), but Miller was a safe pick. They are both going to be very good!
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
was and am a big miller fan.

Would of loved him in SF if he was their and Aldon wasnt.

I am very pleased with Aldon. He looks the part.

I would HAVE welcomed him here as well.
Originally posted by kunged:
Going to be interesting comparing these two over the next few seasons. Aldon has more potential than Miller (IMO), but Miller was a safe pick. They are both going to be very good!

You shouldn't compare the two since we didn't have a chance to get Miller.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by kunged:

You shouldn't compare the two since we didn't have a chance to get Miller.

I know, but from a personal standpoint it will be interesting to compare the two. I will admit, I was pretty upset when we didn't get either Miller or Peterson (I was hoping one would fall), and had not done enough research on Smith so was pretty disappointed. I am now feeling a lot better about him, just hope we can make the Broncos regret choosing Miller over him
Would''ve liked him to be a 49er but i'm pleased with what we've got
Aldon "consolation prize" Smith will do just fine. He's like the hot chicks fat friend at the end of a lonely night. She might not be exactly what you wanted, but u know ur gonna get a pretty decent blow job.
I remember Von Miller saying if he doesn't win DROY, he see's Aldon winning it.
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Aug 23, 2011 at 8:30 PM ]

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Aldon "consolation prize" Smith will do just fine. He's like the hot chicks fat friend at the end of a lonely night. She might not be exactly what you wanted, but u know ur gonna get a pretty decent blow job.

That's what I think when i look at Aldon Smith....
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

That's what I think when i look at Aldon Smith....
f**king fat chicks with their hands on their hips
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
was and am a big miller fan. Would of loved him in SF if he was their and Aldon wasnt. I am very pleased with Aldon. He looks the part.

Happy to proof read your posts in future. Spelling and grammar can be corrected for a small fee!

Joke. Always happy to read your posts. One of my favourite posters.
I don't like Von Miller because he gets tired easily, even though he has a strong motor.

^^ Hands on his hips
Share 49ersWebzone