LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 334 users in the forums

LOL at what Cowboy fans think of Goldson

Shop 49ers game tickets
i want him back he is the best whats out there and he is an average S at worst with a lot of upside
Originally posted by OptimusPrime52:
Originally posted by mug0mug:
It's funny that a Cowboy fan made the video, but he's definitely shown some stuff. I've been hopefull he'd be one of the homegrown successes and I want him back.

say what you want but goldson makes plays. safties play their whole careers and dont have a highlight reel as impressive as goldson` brief career highlight reel. the kicker is he is in his prime now and will only get better in his 3rd year as a starter. i agree with you i want him back and he will be a homegrown success.

I want him back just not at a ridiculous price
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Proof that you can make anyone look good in Youtube highlights.

The truth.

And please Cowboys pick his ass up.

honestlym with the way out front office is handling free agency we probably wont get anything better so please resign him.

Lies.

Reggie Smith's play would be on par with Goldson, give him a shot at FS.

Agreed.
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:

The truth.

honestlym with the way out front office is handling free agency we probably wont get anything better so please resign him.

Lies.

Agreed.

Goldson sucks. I'm sorry but he was BEYOND disappointing last year and was BY FAR the biggest liability in our defensive backfield (yes, even worse than Clements IMO). I know it's wishful thinking, but if we bring him back it should only be to give him a look at Strong Safety where his talents would be better utilized.

He can hit like a truck, he just can't cover to save his life.
Originally posted by baltien:
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:

The truth.

Lies.

Agreed.

Goldson sucks. I'm sorry but he was BEYOND disappointing last year and was BY FAR the biggest liability in our defensive backfield (yes, even worse than Clements IMO). I know it's wishful thinking, but if we bring him back it should only be to give him a look at Strong Safety where his talents would be better utilized.

He can hit like a truck, he just can't cover to save his life.

I'd rather let him walk, than have him back at SS. Taylor Mays can hit like a truck & can't cover, more viable option at SS IMO.
i like Goldson. Hope he comes back.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
So I found this on youtube: GOLDSON HIGHLIGHTS

It was made by a cowboy fan, and it was uploaded recently because of how Dallas is pursuing Goldson in this year's free agency.

Read the comments. Someone said 'we have got to get this guy'
They can have him. lol. I'd much rather have Donte Whitner.

To be fair, every teams fans have a couple of those guys whenever trades or Free Agency hits. I remember before we had our NT situation settled, everyone was clamoring over Raiders cast-off FA, Terdell Sands. Yeah... Terdell Sands!

[ Edited by 84SheepDog on Aug 1, 2011 at 08:57:16 ]
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
i like Goldson. Hope he comes back.

and, this!
I like Goldson but I dont think he should get paid like a top safety, He wants to cash in and he hasnt proved he is worth a lot of money thats why I hate him right now but if we sign him at a reasonable contract he will become one of my favorite players again
Originally posted by valrod33:
I like Goldson but I dont think he should get paid like a top safety, He wants to cash in and he hasnt proved he is worth a lot of money thats why I hate him right now but if we sign him at a reasonable contract he will become one of my favorite players again

i bet all you haters were loving him when he caused those two fumbles against the Cards. Layin the smack down on b***hes!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
i bet all you haters were loving him when he caused those two fumbles against the Cards. Layin the smack down on b***hes!

yes
Originally posted by niner4life21:
So I found this on youtube: GOLDSON HIGHLIGHTS

It was made by a cowboy fan, and it was uploaded recently because of how Dallas is pursuing Goldson in this year's free agency.

Read the comments. Someone said 'we have got to get this guy'

They can have him. lol. I'd much rather have Donte Whitner.

Hes better than any Safety they have on their roster.
Goldson really plays lights out against NFC West teams lol

That's like celebrating after you just tied your shoes.
id rather have Dante Whitner
Share 49ersWebzone