There are 128 users in the forums

[RUMORS] inside source: 49ers to discuss trade for Samuel

Shop 49ers game tickets
What is his contract numbers?
bulls**t
49ERS, Cardinals and Jets are bidding for Asante! might I say my source told me first!
There are no TWEETS anywhere on this...so stop the BS
Well we have to make a move at some point. We can't go into the season with our secondary the way it is right now. He is still a very good cover corner, and more importantly, a playmaker. I'm down with this.
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
If the Eagles want to make Desean Jackson happy, and give him a new deal, Samuel HAS to go its that simple.

good point
ENOUGH with the "49ERS interested in, or in talks with". We haven't done Diddly POO!! We're not going to get anyone in Free Agency. We've done nothing but release players and let other team sign our guys away. Man, looks like not many want to be here. What has happen to us?
To the OP, please include a link with the original post or this thread will be locked.

Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
49ERS, Cardinals and Jets are bidding for Asante! might I say my source told me first!

Not this s**t again
Originally posted by WildBill:

Around 10 a year

Originally posted by WildBill:

2/29/2008: Signed a six-year, $57.14 million contract. The deal included a $6 million signing bonus, first-year roster bonus of $1 million, and second-year roster bonus of $7 million. Another $4.5 million is available through incentives. 2011: $5.9 million, 2012: $8.4 million, 2013: $10.4 million, 2014: Free Agent
lol at this thread.
link now
Originally posted by Mays21:
this is the biggest tease ever

April fools at the end of July.
I also hear the cardinals are on it as well. All depends on where he wants to wind his career down at.

He's gonna be Nate Clements' veteran replacement. -We're not even good enough to enter the Cromartie/Carr/Marshall race.
Share 49ersWebzone