LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

Chad Ochocinco traded to New England

Shop 49ers game tickets
Its called a winning team discount, we as Niner fans should know all about this. Although our golden era happened pre Salary cap, we were known to scoring top free agents each off season while not being the top bidder.

I disagree with the Niners all the time, but I don't ever compare them to New England.

Its actually extremely easy to run a winning Franchise, its ten times harder to run a losing franchise.

We need to get there before we can get the Ocho Cinco's of the world....but getting Ocho Cinco wouldn't help us get there
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
They still gonna lose to the jets. Lol
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Apparently we tried to go after him. I take back some of the negative things I said about our lack of aggressiveness.

At the end of the day though...we didn't sign him. But kudos for trying at least.

I like that we were quiet about it. No need for a 100 page thread about him and then getting mad at the FO when he decides to go elsewhere.

I'm not doubting, but where did you guys see we tried to get him? I can't find anything.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Apparently we tried to go after him. I take back some of the negative things I said about our lack of aggressiveness.

At the end of the day though...we didn't sign him. But kudos for trying at least.

I like that we were quiet about it. No need for a 100 page thread about him and then getting mad at the FO when he decides to go elsewhere.

I'm not doubting, but where did you guys see we tried to get him? I can't find anything.

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
RT @RapSheet Three teams were granted permission to trade for @Ochocinco, including the 49ers and Raiders. Pats win out

Maiocco retweeted somethins saying raiders, pats and 49ers were granted PERMISSION to trade for him...

No clue. Went with Lambdas word.... thats how quiet they were, they only told him lol
Ahh, yeah. Just saw the Maaiocco tweet.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

No clue. Went with Lambdas word.... thats how quiet they were, they only told him lol

Quote:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
RT @RapSheet Three teams were granted permission to trade for @Ochocinco, including the 49ers and Raiders. Pats win out
jealous
Love the Pats! Hell of a move

Originally posted by Kolohe:

Quote:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

Vernon prob wouldn't give up his number
"MaioccoCSN: RT @RapSheet Three teams were granted permission to trade for @Ochocinco, including the 49ers and Raiders. Pats win out"
--http://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN/status/96702243025338368
I wish players wanted to play for us like they do for the Pats

The New England Patriots are the best run franchise. I know the Steelers have 6 rings and don't suck too often but man... HOW DO THEY PULL THIS s**t OFF?! They are ALWAYS one step ahead.
Patriots are done. Finished. They are so full of themselves that they are actually hurting their own team. You can not fill your team with problem players like OchoCinco and Albert Haynesworth. They will get burned. This is how dynasties collapse. They feel like they cant do no wrong, and they will get burned.

And exactly what did Ochocinco do last year with TO on the opposite side? Nothing.
Share 49ersWebzone