There are 265 users in the forums

Big Ben getting Maried

Shop 49ers game tickets
She must like role-playing a rape scene to spark up her sex life. Well, she found the right guy for the job. He's a natural!
who cares
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
She must like role-playing a rape scene to spark up her sex life. Well, she found the right guy for the job. He's a natural!

Originally posted by HessianDud:
I have a hard time believing that she said "yes."

I can almost see the conversation in the woman's mind with herself.

"Hmmm, being raped repeatedly and b***h slapped... treated like a whore... probably be in a car crash or two... buuuut endless amounts of fame, attention and $$$$ $$$$ $$$$...$$$.......$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$, OMG YES BEN YESSSS!! YESSSS!!!!"
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Apr 8, 2011 at 11:03 AM ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Best part about it is that they won't move in together because of religious beliefs.

So apparently under his religion rape is cool, you just can't live with the girl until your married. Where can I sign up?

This. I started cracking up when I read this part of the article. Give me a break, Ben!
did she consensually say yes?
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Best part about it is that they won't move in together because of religious beliefs.

So apparently under his religion rape is cool, you just can't live with the girl until your married. Where can I sign up?

This. I started cracking up when I read this part of the article. Give me a break, Ben!

Wait until you get married is on HER side guys. Obviously Ben don't believe in wait...
Originally posted by 49erWill:

(Muttley laugh)
I have heard of shotgun weddings where the Father is holding the gun, but in this case it is the agent
He needs a legit cover so he can go out and rape on the weekends. Kind've like gay black men on the down-low.

Slip her a mickey and drag her down the aisle.
Share 49ersWebzone