LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 203 users in the forums

Who is the best fit for our Niners at QB?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • fly15
  • Veteran
anyone but Alex the robot
  • buck
  • Veteran
My best guess is Palmer and then the kid from Nevada.

But I also know that Harbaugh knows more about QBs than I do.

I guess I will wait and see whom he likes.
Originally posted by fakers23:
Originally posted by jones49:
Originally posted by fakers23:
I would be fine with Kolb,McNabb,or Palmer... Anyone but number 11 and I be happy.. That's all I will say on this matter. lol

This except McNabb makes me nervous after his 2010 campaign.

It was one bad year... "Bites his tongue" I would agree with you if he has a pattern of bad years,but I believe McNabb on the right team can be decent for a year and that's all the 49ers are asking for..

True but I'd rather have a young guy unless of course we draft a QB for the future and ride McNabb for 2 years. I think Kolb being coached up by and Reid for 3 years coming here in a WCO would be a good fit.
Originally posted by buck:

The kid from Nevada is intriguing. Wonder what his status would have been if he had played (stayed) at a major program?
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by buck:

The kid from Nevada is intriguing. Wonder what his status would have been if he had played (stayed) at a major program?

i think if your good enough the scouts find you, flacco left pitt for delaware cus tyler palko was there ahead of him and now look flacco got picked in the first and palko is i dunno where
i think we keep carr for this year, draft a Qb and sign a vet.
[ Edited by jacklegniner on Mar 2, 2011 at 6:47 PM ]

I choose him

strong, hard to bring down, and tall enough to see open receivers down field, not just the check-down ones...
i wonder if the niners will even look into v. young. does anyone know if he was just let go, or is he under contract and needs to be traded. what do you think he will go for a 4th or 5th?
trade 2nd round pick for Kolb( I dont think eagles would give up less then that) and draft ricky stanzi in 4th round
[ Edited by bigginz54 on Mar 2, 2011 at 8:05 PM ]
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
i wonder if the niners will even look into v. young. does anyone know if he was just let go, or is he under contract and needs to be traded. what do you think he will go for a 4th or 5th?

Tennessee still has his rights. They are trying to trade him before they have to dump him.

From USA Today feed, Mar. 1:

"The Titans will probably dump Young before his $4.25 million bonus is triggered on the 10th day of the new league year … whenever that might be given the current labor unrest."

• Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bigginz54:
trade 2nd round pick for Kolb( I dont think eagles would give up less then that) and draft ricky stanzi in 4th round

Kolb
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by bigginz54:

Kolb

f**king iPhone.

Kolb is an overrated media boy, do not want.
Mcnabb then palmer then kolb
Alex Smith.
Originally posted by fly15:
anyone but Alex the robot

Oh you don't like Alex?
Share 49ersWebzone