LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

Farve, and him screwing himself!

Shop 49ers game tickets
I just reliezed this. Farve bounced from team to team in hopes to win a superbowl. lol i find it funny his final season in the nfl, ends with the packers winning the superbowl. How about that karma!
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
I just reliezed this. Farve bounced from team to team in hopes to win a superbowl. lol i find it funny his final season in the nfl, ends with the packers winning the superbowl. How about that karma!

Well he went to the jets because he had no choice. He was traded. Could've retired but I'm sure his feelings were hurt by the way everything went down. His first year with the vikings he was a game away from the superbowl plus he beat his old team twice. Should've retired after that but his teammates talked him into coming back for another season. I'm sure he regrets that decision.....
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
? Farve didn't screw Farve GB did

That would be like saying Montana screwed himself because he went to KC and SF won a SB with Steve

Come on

No more Farve talky

His last two NFC Championships ended with him throwing INTs to the team that went on to win the Super Bowl.

But more than that, the final chapter of his career will be all about how hot Jenn Sterger is.
Originally posted by aTx49er:

Well he went to the jets because he had no choice. He was traded. Could've retired but I'm sure his feelings were hurt by the way everything went down. His first year with the vikings he was a game away from the superbowl plus he beat his old team twice. Should've retired after that but his teammates talked him into coming back for another season. I'm sure he regrets that decision.....

Incorrect.

Favor announced his retirement in 2008, only to decide to play again later that offseason. The Packers had already begun the process of assimilating Rodgers into the starting role. Favor then facilitated the trade to New York.

Every action leading up to his demise was a result of his own poor decision making.
[ Edited by redrathman on Feb 18, 2011 at 8:43 AM ]
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

That would be like saying Montana screwed himself because he went to KC and SF won a SB with Steve

Come on

No more Farve talky

He retired. GB moved on.
His fault.
Originally posted by Sjceruti:

Come on

No more Farve talky

He retired. GB moved on.
His fault.

Agree. GB did what it had to do with a star waiting in the wings and Favre unwilling to play second fiddle.
Im a NINER fan Bret Farve SUCKS!!!
* Favre

But if Favre were the QB of this year's Packers, they wouldn't have won the Super Bowl.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 80849er4life:

Brett Favre is one of the greatest QB's of all time.

He doesn't suck.

Come on

No more Farve talky

Sorry, but Favre did screw himself. He made it seem like he was retiring after his last season in GB so they said they were rolling with Rodgers from then on. Then, Favre decides to come back, but GB already committed to Rodgers, so Favre had to be traded. If not for the annual uncertainty that Favre packages himself with, GB probably wouldn't have moved on until Favre started stinking it up (if you recall, he had a good season in his last year with GB). He screwed himself out of Green Bay.
Originally posted by jrg:

He doesn't suck.

If ur a niner fan, then yea he sucks!

He doesn't suck.

He SUCKS!!!

He doesn't suck.

Boo this man!

Booooooooooooooooo!
Share 49ersWebzone