Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Am I the only one that thought it was funny to hang that kid on the fence by his jacket?

And if it was your kid?

I'd cry and write a poem. I'd tell him to throw a rock at the biggest one's head and kick another in the dick. I'm tired of this super sensitive anti-bullying crap. If they injure him, punish them, but don't call some old-fashioned bullying kidnapping. Our country should be getting bullied for how weak it's becoming.

theres a difference between having some bigger kid push you around, and having 7 bigger kids push you around. the adult version of this is called getting jumped. 7 dudes come after you by yourself on the street and beat the crap out of you, there isnt much you can do whether your tough or not.

The only reason he went on this show and got to meet Eagles players is because it was videotaped and put online, and everyone saw it.

"WHAT! 7 guys jump you and you didnt beat them up?"

The kids were charged with kidnapping and assault. That's retarded.

Why? They committed the crimes. If feelings are kept out of law... would they not be charged all the same?

The things they were charged with were excessive because someone got emotional. Seems like they were charged out of anger.

Assumptions and speculation. However, if true, so what? Crimes were still committed. I'm guessing the younger douche bags will get lesser sentences. The 17 year old will probably get the brunt of the penalties.

It is against the law to take any person anywhere against their will.
It is against the law to physically harm somebody else.
It is against the law to restrain somebody against their will.

So... crimes should be ignored based on the age of the douche bags committing them?

"Namby-pamby" (for those Boston Legal fans)
Originally posted by HessianDud:

(just to be clear, this is the high-horse being ridden so furiously in this thread)

(just to be clear, this is the high-horse being ridden so furiously in this thread)

How so?

Some believe those should answer for the choices they make. Those choices affect their lives and the life of there target whether they or you like it or not.

Some believe leniency should be shown due to the young ages of the perpetrators. (An assumption on my part).

These kids need to learn there are consequences, after-effects, to their choices and actions. You may have blown this off if you were in that position. Some of us simply don't agree with that viewpoint.

Stop bullying this thread.

Stop bullying this thread.

actually, i was trying to kidnap it.

How so?

Some believe those should answer for the choices they make. Those choices affect their lives and the life of there target whether they or you like it or not.

Some believe leniency should be shown due to the young ages of the perpetrators. (An assumption on my part).

These kids need to learn there are consequences, after-effects, to their choices and actions. You may have blown this off if you were in that position. Some of us simply don't agree with that viewpoint.

this is the high horse i was talking about.

obviously we all believe that the bullies need to be punished. trying to argue about that is just dumb, and to do is to be on the moral high-horse handing down pronouncements on society. charging them with kidnapping seems overzealous to me, as does saying that these kids will go on to become murderers because of this, but even so, arguing about this is is just arguing for the sake of argument. I think we all need to just lighten up a little.

How so?

obviously we all believe that the bullies need to be punished. trying to argue about that is just dumb, and to do is to be on the moral high-horse handing down pronouncements on society. charging them with kidnapping seems overzealous to me, as does saying that these kids will go on to become murderers because of this, but even so, arguing about this is is just arguing for the sake of argument. I think we all need to just lighten up a little.

Some believe that this argument is necessary.

Some believe your actions must have consequences.

Vote for me, and this thread will live on forever and people will pay for their sins!

How so?

Vote for me, and this thread will live on forever and people will pay for their sins!

worst. campaign slogan. ever. you don't understand average americans! you are a disconnected corporate elite! but you'll probably win.

How so?

worst. campaign slogan. ever. you don't understand average americans! you are a disconnected corporate elite! but you'll probably win.

I didn't adopt all these fat cats for nothing. I still don't understand how they're going to be helpful, though, but I'm sure I'll figure it out when I get elected.

How so?

I didn't adopt all these fat cats for nothing. I still don't understand how they're going to be helpful, though, but I'm sure I'll figure it out when I get elected.

well, you could use them to smother babies.

How so?

I don't care for Carter's policies. I'll figure something out.

How so?

I don't care for Carter's policies. I'll figure something out.

but the difference between fat cats and puppies is very significant, like the difference between Bush and Obama policies. You know. Different.
Thats pretty darn cool. I think it is great that the DA charges them with everything they can. If it fits the elements of the offense throw it at them and let those little punks be scared. For all those saying it is ridiculous because they are being charged with things they did not do, I say you are ridiculous. Go read the penal code for that state and Im sure their actions fit into everything they were charged with....the DA has to answer to the judge who hears the case so Im sure the DA is not going to just make s**t up because of their personal feelings. And the DA is an elected position so yeah of course they have to act off of public sentiment....thats what they are elected to do....represent the constituents...and bullying is a hot issue right now soooooo....
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Am I the only one that thought it was funny to hang that kid on the fence by his jacket?

Are you serious?
Share 49ersWebzone