There are 288 users in the forums

Eagles players do good for bullied teen

Shop 49ers game tickets
You guys f**king disgust me, I was bullied as a kid, and it ruins your life for a long time.

Sorry to say it as Im not a negative person, but have some respect, and no be ingornent..
Originally posted by crzy:
That kid needs to learn how to fight not get autographed jerseys from some football players.

Desean isn't going to come running the next time that kid gets in a fight.

7 to 1 isn't really fair....
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by teeohh:
That kid needs to learn how to fight not get autographed jerseys from some football players.

3 to 1, not a fair fight. can't expect him to be bruce lee

Fair point.

What I'm saying is, how is going on the View and meeting Desean Jackson supposed to help prevent this kid from being bullied in the future.

While the Eagles players may have good intentions, I don't see any of this as a solution.

Just going on TV to talk about bullying is going to make the kid more of a target.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Am I the only one that thought it was funny to hang that kid on the fence by his jacket?

And if it was your kid?
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Being taken against your will, literally dragged away, beaten and hung up on a fence is about as close to a pure definition of "kidnapping and assault" as you can get.
Originally posted by teeohh:

3 to 1, not a fair fight. can't expect him to be bruce lee

Fair point.

What I'm saying is, how is going on the View and meeting Desean Jackson supposed to help prevent this kid from being bullied in the future.

While the Eagles players may have good intentions, I don't see any of this as a solution.

Just going on TV to talk about bullying is going to make the kid more of a target.

While that was kind of a corny look, I think it was helpful. Shed a little light on the issue.

lol seriously? 7 guys ganged up on him, wtf was he going to do?
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Am I the only one that thought it was funny to hang that kid on the fence by his jacket?

And if it was your kid?

I'd cry and write a poem. I'd tell him to throw a rock at the biggest one's head and kick another in the dick. I'm tired of this super sensitive anti-bullying crap. If they injure him, punish them, but don't call some old-fashioned bullying kidnapping. Our country should be getting bullied for how weak it's becoming.

And if it was your kid?

I'd cry and write a poem. I'd tell him to throw a rock at the biggest one's head and kick another in the dick. I'm tired of this super sensitive anti-bullying crap. If they injure him, punish them, but don't call some old-fashioned bullying kidnapping. Our country should be getting bullied for how weak it's becoming.

theres a difference between having some bigger kid push you around, and having 7 bigger kids push you around. the adult version of this is called getting jumped. 7 dudes come after you by yourself on the street and beat the crap out of you, there isnt much you can do whether your tough or not.

The only reason he went on this show and got to meet Eagles players is because it was videotaped and put online, and everyone saw it.

"WHAT! 7 guys jump you and you didnt beat them up?"

Originally posted by Niners99:

And if it was your kid?

theres a difference between having some bigger kid push you around, and having 7 bigger kids push you around. the adult version of this is called getting jumped. 7 dudes come after you by yourself on the street and beat the crap out of you, there isnt much you can do whether your tough or not.

The only reason he went on this show and got to meet Eagles players is because it was videotaped and put online, and everyone saw it.

The kids were charged with kidnapping and assault. That's retarded.

Originally posted by Niners99:

And if it was your kid?

The kids were charged with kidnapping and assault. That's retarded.

i dont know about kidnapping. they didnt take him anywhere did they? just dragged him around. assault yes. imo its the kids doing the beating that are the wimps. getting in a group of 7 to kick around some skinny little kid? you want to drag him around and hang him on a fence, do it 1 on 1.
I can't believe how nonchalant some of you are being about this situation. This goes way beyond a normal school yard fight!
Originally posted by PTulini:
I can't believe how nonchalant some of you are being about this situation. This goes way beyond a normal school yard fight!

It sucks, and the guys are obviously douchebags, but it doesn't warrant kidnapping, recklessly endangering another person, and unlawful restraint. That's just stupid. Actually, it's probably just someone taking out some anger from being bullied as a child.

It sucks, and the guys are obviously douchebags, but it doesn't warrant kidnapping, recklessly endangering another person, and unlawful restraint. That's just stupid. Actually, it's probably just someone taking out some anger from being bullied as a child.

They're trying to make a point, to set an example. It's not stupid. Do you think the kid asked for that stuff to happen to him?

They're trying to make a point, to set an example. It's not stupid. Do you think the kid asked for that stuff to happen to him?

Oh, in that case, unfair punishment is okay. They probably should have executed them in public so that bullying would never happen again.
Share 49ersWebzone