There are 154 users in the forums

Packers - Bears

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
the fact that Cutler can actually stand on the sideline and celebrate after his scores a TD, plus clips showing him trying to "loosen" his knee on an exercise bike.....tells me the guy coulda played if he wanted to.

What a p***y.........

Cutler =

Yeah Mr. Medical you sure know whats wrong with him.

Hey, don't hate on the eDoctors. No one gets injury info out faster, even if it is completely wrong.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
the fact that Cutler can actually stand on the sideline and celebrate after his scores a TD, plus clips showing him trying to "loosen" his knee on an exercise bike.....tells me the guy coulda played if he wanted to.

What a p***y.........

Cutler =

Hey, don't hate on the eDoctors. No one gets injury info out faster, even if it is completely wrong.

eDoctors

What a p***y.........

Cutler =

it's a big game...man up or else take a ride to the locker room or sit your ass down.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Damn I hate what the NFL has become sometimes. So many p***y rules.

late dives by O-lineman equates to the refs looking the other way. it's all offensively motivated. when a db is in position to make a pick and pushed in the back by the wr that also is no call but if it's a db pushing the wr's back...well you better call that P.I

tis simple.

nfl is qb driven league therefore

protect pretty boy qb's=more $$ for the nfl.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

What a p***y.........

Cutler =

it's a big game...man up or else take a ride to the locker room or sit your ass down.

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
man, there sure is a lot of hitting in this flag football game.

This is the NFFL, National Flag Football League
[ Edited by Kalen49ers on Jan 23, 2011 at 2:44 PM ]
Score update please N, they make me giggle

What a p***y.........

yup, its a championship game, better be on a stretcher if ur not in the game. He doesn't even know when it happened, if it was serious he would know exactly how it happened. What a bum. No way if the tables were turned would Rodgers be coming out. He would leave his brain on the field if he had to.

What a p***y.........

Cutler =

say what you will bout T.O. but he basically played on a broken leg in the superbowl and played well.
[ Edited by niner_empire on Jan 23, 2011 at 2:48 PM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by niner_empire:

What a p***y.........

Cutler =

say what you will bout T.O. but he basically played on a broken leg and played well.

let's not forget about Gore. manned up and played with a broken hip.

Bears have clamped down on the GB offense. If the packers get any more points, this game is in the bag.
Crabtree, ugh, stay on ONE TEAM PER SEASON!
I want an ot game
Originally posted by niner_empire:

What a p***y.........

Cutler =

say what you will bout T.O. but he basically played on a broken leg and played well.

Unfortunately that performance was used as leverage for him to piss & moan his way out of the best situation of his career. Perhaps him and Philly would have been better off if it had never happened.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by teeohh:
I want an ot game
Share 49ersWebzone