LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

CBA Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
One more for the summer reading list. RT @GeorgeAtallah: A link to the full CBA can be found at www.nflplayers.com
How dare you bump this!
They need to add a 2nd BYE week if they're gonna go 17-game schedule (in addition to continued London/Mexico games)

...also, bump up the rosters to 60 players
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
They need to add a 2nd BYE week if they're gonna go 17-game schedule (in addition to continued London/Mexico games)

The 2nd bye week is part of the deal
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

The 2nd bye week is part of the deal

Is it? I've heard a lot of people mention it on the Interwebs, but have never seen it as part of any proposal.

Definitely makes sense. I would also love to see a more balanced schedule re: early versus late games. It seems like there were a bunch of weeks this last season with 8-12 games early, and then 2-3 games late. If they were a couple of bad Teams or turned into blowouts, it made for poor TV.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
They should just propose a 18-game season. With a 17-game season how are they going to determine who gets an additional home game?
Originally posted by mayo49:
They should just propose a 18-game season. With a 17-game season how are they going to determine who gets an additional home game?

New England, New Orleans, Seattle, KC and draw the others from a hat. But not Jville, they only get 6 games in Jville

Agree with all this. Hope they get the new CBA finalized soon.
I think we're heading for another lockout, the players got a good deal last time and won't want to lose ground. Owners will come in hard
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
2 hours left to vote.

• Goatie
  • Veteran
2 hours left to vote.

I need some goddam regular CBA voting action
Do we find out the truth in 13 minutes or is it going to take some time to tally things up?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Goatie:
2 hours left to vote.

I need some goddam regular CBA voting action

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Do we find out the truth in 13 minutes or is it going to take some time to tally things up?

They say that we'll have an answer come Sunday.
Time's up!
Share 49ersWebzone