There are 132 users in the forums

The elephant in the room; What if A.Smith and/or Sing do great elsewhere?

Shop 49ers game tickets
I don't know about you guys,but I'd be pist if Smith went to his first pro bowl in a Dolphins uni.

I mean, that was the whole point in giving him enough time,right?

Each year we thought we were going to get that number one overall qb that we invested in? Each year we got nathan but penetration.

Alexcuses seem viable, but dammit, if these chumps succeed and we are still rebuilding, it will look pretty bad.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
good for them
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I don't know about you guys,but I'd be pist if Smith went to his first pro bowl in a Dolphins uni.

Each year we thought we were going to get that number one overall qb that we invested in? Each year we got nathan but penetration.

Alexcuses seem viable, but dammit, if these chumps succeed and we are still rebuilding, it will look pretty bad.

Why would he go to Miami? Nolan is there....
Not only do I think Alex will be a good, maybe even Pro Bowl QB elsewhere...

I'm counting on it.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

So be it. I'm an ALex Smith fan, and would like to see him succeed somewhere else. Bottom line is that he's not in a 9er uni anymore.
Originally posted by aman49:
Not only do I think Alex will be a good, maybe even Pro Bowl QB elsewhere...

I'm counting on it.
LOL! Sing literally has no idea how to coach -- so he won't be unless it's in college.

Alex Smith -- I can see it. So I wouldn't be surprised.

Either way, who the f**k cares? They are the finale of a horrible decade for the 49ers and cleansing them to start anew is by far better than whatever they achieve personally.

[ Edited by chico49erfan on Dec 29, 2010 at 11:11:33 ]
Then they can both be happy as they go f**k themselves.
many (sports talk radio dudes) have said that sing would probably never get another NFL HC job-and maybe not even a college one.

as for alex, if he does well, i'll golf clap for him while reading the sporting green on the s**tter.
What if Alex does great next year and is a pro bowler

as an Arizona Cardinal?

no way singletary can be a successful head coach, anywhere. He's too stubborn.
  • nooj
  • Veteran
This is definitely not an elephant, and most niner fans could give a rats ass what happens to Smith/Singletary.

If they do great elsewhere what does that have to do with the 49ers.
What if the moon eats our planet?!
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
LOL. Sing will never succeed anywhere as a head coach, the man is a moron.

As for Alex, I can see him being average for the rest of forever.
i wouldnt be mad if alex suceeded elsewhere, i'd actually be happy for him, hes been calssy his whole time here, its clear its not gonna work here no matter what coaches/players hes got to play with, its totally trying to fit the square peg in the round hole
Share 49ersWebzone