LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

Predictions for new GM?

Shop 49ers game tickets
someone from the patriots
Originally posted by obx49:
Mine are Ron Wolf, Mike Holmgren, Bill Parcels, and Nick Caserio Director of Player Personnel for the Pats.

Ron Wolf would be bad ass and would straight up own in the draft. I like this pick. We have no shot at Mike and Big Bill, and I'm not sold on Nick seeing as Bill Belichek gets raided for coaches and gm's year in and year out, yet this team seems to be one of the top teams in every aspect of the game. I'm still pulling for Chris Polian.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Mine are Ron Wolf, Mike Holmgren, Bill Parcels, and Nick Caserio Director of Player Personnel for the Pats.

Ron Wolf would be bad ass and would straight up own in the draft. I like this pick. We have no shot at Mike and Big Bill, and I'm not sold on Nick seeing as Bill Belichek gets raided for coaches and gm's year in and year out, yet this team seems to be one of the top teams in every aspect of the game. I'm still pulling for Chris Polian.

My two concerns with Wolf are his age and why hasn't he joined another team somewhere?

[ Edited by horsecore on Dec 26, 2010 at 14:26:16 ]

thats a good choice as well
Holmgren
Lombardi
Anyone from the Pats
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

thats a good choice as well

Not sure how we'd get him, but that wouldn't suck.
Mike Singletary!

I know he failed on making the jump from LB coach straight to HC but why not give him a shot from HC straight to GM. Maybe he can bring up his nephew Vance to be HC since he did such an outstanding job with our inside linebackers the past few seasons.

Who's with me!! [/right]

[ Edited by redmanc07 on Dec 26, 2010 at 14:36:55 ]

......or from the Ravens. Don't sleep on the usual suspects like Holmgren either if he can get out of his Browns contract.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

......or from the Ravens. Don't sleep on the usual suspects like Holmgren either if he can get out of his Browns contract.

That DeCosta guy from the Ravens is a good option. They've put together a great team the past few years, through the draft and free agency. Plus a good HC hire.
Can someone post some info about the candidates?

What I'm sure on is that Mike Holmgren's not coming here.

-9fA

PARCELLS!!!! PLEASE!!!!!
DeCosta,Lombardi, or Polian... In that order..
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by toppdogg32:

I would love to have Polian, but that would never happen.
I also wouldn't mind pulling someone from Ted Thompson in Greenbay. They seem to draft a lot of good, young talent.
Originally posted by toppdogg32:

I would love to have Polian, but that would never happen.

Probably not, that's why I listed him last.. Holmgren wouldnt be bad either, but may wanna coach..
Share 49ersWebzone