LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 292 users in the forums

Conversation on Sunday, Alex Smith vs. Aaron Rodgers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jcool:
Classless QB Aaron Rodgers

Meh.

The video is unavailable so I cannot view what this seemingly whiny piece is based on, but I find it amusing that this one action defines Rodgers as a person. Maybe he didn't hear the lady? Maybe he didn't see her? Maybe he really is a dick?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by horsecore:

Meh.

The video is unavailable so I cannot view what this seemingly whiny piece is based on, but I find it amusing that this one action defines Rodgers as a person. Maybe he didn't hear the lady? Maybe he didn't see her? Maybe he really is a dick?

They were told about her which is why Clay Matthews stopped to give her an autograph.
[ Edited by Jcool on Jan 16, 2011 at 2:23 PM ]
Meh.

They were told about her which is why Clay Matthews stopped to give her an autograph.

Well then, what a dick!
[ Edited by horsecore on Jan 16, 2011 at 2:28 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Meh.

Well then, what a dick!

Maybe he had earphones in when they were told about her

Meh.

the flight attendant did, not the team. maybe she didnt tell the whole team, you don't know the whole story
[ Edited by WestCoast on Jan 16, 2011 at 6:16 PM ]
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by YorkHater:
What conversation? One guy is about to lead his team to the SuperBowl, while the other guy cant even lead his team out of the locker room.

Originally posted by Shaj:
Originally posted by YorkHater:
What conversation? One guy is about to lead his team to the SuperBowl, while the other guy cant even lead his team out of the locker room.

Share 49ersWebzone