LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

Trade for VY.

Shop 49ers game tickets
A frustrated Young threw his shoulder pads into the stands as he left the field, and there were some reports of him allegedly tossing his helmet toward the fans as well. According to Titans sources, he engaged in a shouting match with teammate Michael Griffin in the postgame locker room and wound up shoving the Titans safety. Young quickly left the locker room in street clothes, with Griffin, wearing only shorts, chasing him into the players' parking lot.

Young was booed heavily at times during the first half, and at one point waved both hands at the fans as if telling them to keep it up and to pump up the volume. He tore a tendon in his throwing thumb in the second half and was replaced by rookie quarterback Rusty Smith, who finished the game and will now be prepared as the starter for next week's game at Houston. Young may require season-ending surgery, and if so, it's safe to assume he's played his last game in a Titans uniform.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/don_banks/11/21/snap.judgments/index.html#ixzz15zK0wdsb
We don't have anybody they would want. And he sucks
Originally posted by TheTruth:

This
Just what we need...
Originally posted by kstolai:

This
  • fly15
  • Veteran
VY suxs
f**k no

This

Well right now I think they'd trade him for a ham sandwich but the second point is valid. We shouldn't aspire to be the landing zone for failed QBs. Maybe our lineup next year could be Young, Lienart, and Carr!

The QBs we've had and have right now could be good players, but how would anyone ever know? If we hadn't been so gung ho to hire Singletary because we beat a bunch of nobodies when he took over from Nolan we could have grabbed up Shannahan when he was let go, had that happened I bet Alex Smith would have would up a good QB or we would have found one before the season.
Originally posted by boomer49er:

This

Well right now I think they'd trade him for a ham sandwich but the second point is valid. We shouldn't aspire to be the landing zone for failed QBs. Maybe our lineup next year could be Young, Lienart, and Carr!

The QBs we've had and have right now could be good players, but how would anyone ever know? If we hadn't been so gung ho to hire Singletary because we beat a bunch of nobodies when he took over from Nolan we could have grabbed up Shannahan when he was let go, had that happened I bet Alex Smith would have would up a good QB or we would have found one before the season.

What makes you think this team can make a ham sandwich- bologna

you guys were kissing his hairy bean bag a year ago!

What happened to your queer party friends?
i hope u are joking
We could probably trade Alex for VY straight up, since neither of them is under contract past this year or going to return to their current team. But I don't think we have any more to gain from that than they do.

Still, I wouldn't mind it. At this point I'd be willing to try just about anything at QB that might make a game watchable.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
A frustrated Young threw his shoulder pads into the stands as he left the field, and there were some reports of him allegedly tossing his helmet toward the fans as well. According to Titans sources, he engaged in a shouting match with teammate Michael Griffin in the postgame locker room and wound up shoving the Titans safety. Young quickly left the locker room in street clothes, with Griffin, wearing only shorts, chasing him into the players' parking lot.

Young was booed heavily at times during the first half, and at one point waved both hands at the fans as if telling them to keep it up and to pump up the volume. He tore a tendon in his throwing thumb in the second half and was replaced by rookie quarterback Rusty Smith, who finished the game and will now be prepared as the starter for next week's game at Houston. Young may require season-ending surgery, and if so, it's safe to assume he's played his last game in a Titans uniform.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/don_banks/11/21/snap.judgments/index.html#ixzz15zK0wdsb

Do you work for Nike?
Originally posted by global_nomad:

LMAO!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone