LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Nike Jersey 2012...

Shop 49ers game tickets

They're ugly as hell, but i like them...

here's a link to all the other designs for the other 31 teams...

Nike's 2012 idea's
FAIL
lol, this is like the 4th time someone posted this
Looks great if this was NFL blitz, or some Football game without the NFLPA license, why are they messing with the uniforms now??
looks like the Cameroon soccer jersey minus the green.
Hope valrod doesnt see this...

[ Edited by Sjceruti on Nov 19, 2010 at 21:43:41 ]
Also IBTL
These were all shot down and "rumors". Many assume these were purposely leaked by Nike to get 'fan' opinion/exposure. The fan reaction has been furious, so it's unlikely (that even if they're real) we're definitely not going to see them in 2012.
What's the story with these uni's anyway? Whatever it is it doesn't really matter, Reebok makes the jerseys for the NFL anyway, so these will never happen. Unless the NFL breaks from Reebok it would be a breach of contract.
Looks like a s**tty Redskins uni!

Love it!

(Payment sent)
How many times do we have to have this misleading thread? That is not a legitimate design. That picture has been around since before our new uni's came out. The only thing that's going to change on our uniforms is it'll be a swoosh instead of a reebok logo.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
What's the story with these uni's anyway? Whatever it is it doesn't really matter, Reebok makes the jerseys for the NFL anyway, so these will never happen. Unless the NFL breaks from Reebok it would be a breach of contract.

Thats where you are wrong. Starting 2012 Nike is the official provider of the NFL not reebok.
These are fakes. Confirmed
http://lulzimg.com/i8/208d60bb.png love the new helmets for KC.

LMAO at the Cards pants: http://lulzimg.com/i8/63afdb10.png

Vikings are worst IMO. And Nike being Nike with the American flag on the Patriots jersey. I know their name is Patriots but it isn't Team USA.
Share 49ersWebzone