LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

Martz vs. Nolan TNF: Bears and Fins

Shop 49ers game tickets
hit of the week, right there.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
hit of the week, right there.

if you want to crown him, then crown him. But theres a dozen more games on Sunday.
I wonder what our O would look like with another year under Martz, it seemed like it was starting to click near the end. Props to him, he's turned that Bears team around drastically. Singfail.

[ Edited by binary2nd on Nov 18, 2010 at 20:15:49 ]
Originally posted by binary2nd:
I wonder what our O would look like with another year under Martz, it seemed like it was starting to click near the end. Props to him, he's turned that Bears team around drastically. Singfail.

NFL Network just said their O is ranked 28th or 29th. Their D is 4th, thus their success (along with the return game).

NFL Network just said their O is ranked 28th or 29th. Their D is 4th, thus their success (along with the return game).

Cutler.
ronnie brown i hate you!!!

Cutler.

Cutler what? You want to credit Martz for turning around the Bears drastically, while also blaming Cutler for the low offensive ranking.

Originally posted by teeohh:
ronnie brown i hate you!!!

+ Marshall

Cutler.

Cutler what? You want to credit Martz for turning around the Bears drastically, while also blaming Cutler for the low offensive ranking.

No, look at how improved Cutler is over last year. It's a much better system now.

Cutler.

No, look at how improved Cutler is over last year. It's a much better system now.

if by improved you mean exactly the same then yes, I see what you mean

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:

if by improved you mean exactly the same then yes, I see what you mean

Why is Cutler not looking like this:

How is it possible?
I can't believe anybody even tuned in to see those two teams play last night.
Cutlers' overrated.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Cutlers' overrated.

when you consider he doesnt have a true number 1 receiver, the worst OL in the NFL and no running game. Its hard to be overrated :/
Look at his stats when he was on the Broncos w/ Bradnon Marshall, shannahan and etc. He put up some great stats but he threw a lot of INTs, but then again he was just 24 years old when he put up 4526 yards and 25 TDs.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Some awesome games starting soon. Atlanta @ St.Louis and Green Bay vs Minnesota is what I'll be watching
Share 49ersWebzone