LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 344 users in the forums

Most Epic Rants You Will Ever Hear

Shop 49ers game tickets
A Redskins fan thoughts on the MNF against the Eagles.

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2010/11/16/1818408/dc-sportstalk-host-goes-on-one-of-the-most-epic-rants-you-will-ever

[ Edited by ace49ers on Nov 16, 2010 at 17:49:29 ]
Damn that guy was pissed!
Holy s**t that was really powerful.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
The dude saying "GET EM!" every few seconds is annoying.
almost missed to click the play
I listen to these guys everyday coming home from work. Matter of fact Chad Dukes lives about 5-10 mins from where I live. In my opinion most skins fans are fare weather fans. Normally after a win, you would see a lot of skins clothing around town, however I haven't seen any today after the MNF whooping. However I have to applaud Chad Dukes for showing his real emotions on air like that. He's a true skins fan.

I can't wait until Brook or Murph goes stir crazy like that...
Originally posted by jrg:

That was Lavar Arrington...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Juniorminime:
Originally posted by jrg:

That was Lavar Arrington...

Annoying.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PatrickWillis52:
Holy s**t that was really powerful.

I don't even know if there's a word to describe what that was. Felt like a sermon from hell. The ranting guy was preaching and the other guy was testifying. To be perfectly honest, I'm a bit of a softy and to listen to his pain made my left eye tear up a little. Seriously. The stuff about the history with his family and how the Redskins are basically all that's left of that connection. Man... I know we've had it rough as fans for about a decade now, but I don't think on my darkest day I'd even come close to a rant that epic... and for those who don't know, I can rant pretty good.

Wow.

I knew it was bad to be a Redskins fan. I knew Dan Snyder has been a festering cancerous wound on that organization. I knew they raised hopes higher than our organization has over the last decade with their bold off season moves only to crash back to reality harder than anything we've had to suffer here. There was a lot of stuff I didn't know, though. Damn.

I feel almost as glad to be a 49ers fan right now as when we last won the Super Bowl. As bad as our organization is... damn. This just makes me so grateful that things aren't worse.

I hope this dude knows the number to a crisis line.

Poor guy.
wow

F@@K yea, thats passion for your team. Some of us (Cough) know what it's like to be a third generation fan, and what it means to be raised on, live and breath, and put %100 faith into your team. When that team gives up on you, literally breaks your heart, that is exactly how you feel.

I only wish we had some San Fran commentators/reporters that had that much passion for our team.
DAMN! That guy was pissed off. Telling everyone to be a fan of another team...lol

"GET'EM"

[ Edited by digital9er on Nov 16, 2010 at 19:51:22 ]
lol That was pretty epic. "You are not our pimp and we are not your collection of WH*RES!" lmao

[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Nov 16, 2010 at 21:31:17 ]
Damn, bro.

I just don't know what to say to that.
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
wow
Share 49ersWebzone