LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

Merriman to bills

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by Hollywood:
Where are all the Merriman fan boys who don't realize that this guy is a has been now that he can't have his juice? Glad the organization passed on him. He's done.

Not a Merriman fanboy and I did not care whether or not we made a waiver claim for him however he did post double digit sacks AFTER the steroid scandal. So your point is negated.

Actually, it isn't.

The results of cycling off steroids are much more severe to the joints, knees and bones of the human body.

Merriman's injury problems can be directly linked to steroid use.

The point was that he showed he could produce without the juice. But yes, his injury issues now are likely related to juicing.

After getting off juice, you can retain gains up until a certain point....
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
I'm not a fan boy. I'm desperate.

Put in Thaddeus Gibson.

f**k it.

Merriman may not play in 2010
Originally posted by Overkill:
Merriman may not play in 2010

GameOverKill
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Shawne Merriman placed on IR
Originally posted by Chief:

Without Roids this guy is about as talented as Parys Haralson

Originally posted by Chief:

what an embaresment
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Yikes.
Merriman has never been anything since he stopped pumping roids into his system. He not only is not a great player. He is not even good. He can't even stay healthy and make the field. Quite a dropoff I'd say.

Guys on this very WZ used to rant and rave about how he was the best player in the league, we should have picked him and they wish we had him.

They were wrong.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Merriman has never been anything since he stopped pumping roids into his system. He not only is not a great player. He is not even good. He can't even stay healthy and make the field. Quite a dropoff I'd say.

Guys on this very WZ used to rant and rave about how he was the best player in the league, we should have picked him and they wish we had him.

They were wrong.

Easy to shoot down peoples ideas when you have none of your own.

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

They were wrong.

Easy to shoot down peoples ideas when you have none of your own.

I knew Merriman was nothing but a Roid cheater. I live here in SD and knew the stories.
Share 49ersWebzone