LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 339 users in the forums

Merriman to bills

Shop 49ers game tickets
Per ESPN
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5760807

meh
So he HAS to go to the Bills? I'm not sure how this waiving/claiming thing works, I didn't know they didn't have a choice.
I bet he's pissed.
I love it; his sorry cheatin ass. But I feel bad for the Bills for having to get him. He sucks anyway. I hope he gets passed on the depth chart in Buffalo. That would be 3rd best thing to happen behind: the 49ers winning the SuperBowl and Sing getting fired.

Man he irks me
  • dj43
Originally posted by Macas:
So he HAS to go to the Bills? I'm not sure how this waiving/claiming thing works, I didn't know they didn't have a choice.

He has not options. It is either go to the Bills or sit out the season.
I don't understand why the Bills would acquire Merriman. He doesn't really match their defensive scheme.
Curious move.
Originally posted by backontop:
I don't understand why the Bills would acquire Merriman. He doesn't really match their defensive scheme.

They run a 3-4.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

They run a 3-4.

They want to go back to the 4-3.

Originally posted by Kolohe:

They run a 3-4.

They're the 29th ranked defense, so regardless of scheme, they need help!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

They run a 3-4.

They're the 29th ranked defense, so regardless of scheme, they need help!

Even if they stick with the 3-4 I don't see Merriman being as affective in Buf as he would have been here in SF. Damn you Buffalo
they now have Maybin and Hasbin
Originally posted by Macas:
same like the draft...but with the recent order. and u mean that u didn't that they indeed have a choice, didn't u?

why do they want to switch back to 4-3? lack of an eligible nose tackle like dan williams whom they ignored in favor of cj spiller in the last draft???
[ Edited by communist on Nov 3, 2010 at 4:02 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone