Originally posted by boast:
well at least he's not in the NFC West.

i no haz a care.
i think he will really help their offense
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5760968

Poor Vince.

That poor poor man, having to throw the ball to deep to Moss.

sounds great. But Vince is not accurate. Once he misses, Moss get pissed and that is it. You have to make it easy for Moss, not going to work for it. Vince is no Brady.
Good fit. Young can avoid sacks and he has an arm. I see quite a few deep balls on broken plays.

TO was very good with McNabb because of broken plays. WR's who don't run the best routes thrive with mobile QB's who have strong arms.
[ Edited by Joecool on Nov 3, 2010 at 2:56 PM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
Good fit. Young can avoid sacks and he has an arm. I see quite a few deep balls on broken plays.

TO was very good with McNabb because of broken plays. WR's who don't run the best routes thrive with mobile QB's who have strong arms.

owens ran great routes
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by Joecool:

owens ran great routes

yeah i'm not quite sure how that makes any sense.

-9fA
That doesn't make sense. Randy Moss "plays when he wants to play." And he only plays for good QB's. Titans don't have one of those. So he will "talk" his way off this team in 1 month and go back to Patriots...
I'm just happy that Moss did not go to Rams, Seahawks or Cardinals. Whew!
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Should I put CJ on the trading block in our fantasy league now?
far from it!!! now the titans have a legitimate downfield threat which has to be responded by the defenses...no 8 man in the box anymore and more room to run for cj.
[ Edited by communist on Nov 4, 2010 at 6:46 AM ]

Reporter "Bo, your initial thoughts when you found out Randy Moss was gonna be a part of your team?"

Bo Scaife "Thank you, JESUS!"
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Should I put CJ on the trading block in our fantasy league now?
far from it!!! now the titans has a legitimate downfield threat which has to be responded by the defenses...no 8 man in the box anymore and more room to run for cj.

Yeah, you're good to go, Bro.

i have moss and chris johnson on my fantasy team, hopefully moss takes a safety with him and lets CJ go crazy and then Moss can burn em deep, if Vince Young doesnt lose himself again
Share 49ersWebzone