LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

Vikings Release MOSS!!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by kingairta:
Reality check.

Yes Moss can be a head case. Now take this into account. Who ever signs him will be his THIRD team this season.

I'm sure he's smart enough to know that with 8 games left in the season if he doesn't clean up his act and go all out he loses money next season.

I'd welcome him with open arms.

Release Hill take Moss. It's a win-win situation.

Does anyone remember how Moss looked in Oakland?He was traded for a 4th! rounder.
He put a stellar production in new England because he was on a Winning team!
As soon your team is not in contention for teh playoffs or struggling he has no interest in playing and is virtually invisible.
He DOES not have the mentality that he willhelp a struggling team.
He is the PENULTIMATE diva, second only to Hayensworth.
He jogged most of the time he was double teamed.

Power walked it.
Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Whats our spot in the waiver order?

http://www.nfl.com/standings

is it worst record?

Here is the waiver order. Yes it is by record,actually winning percentage.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/30725/nfl-waiver-claim-order

If jed has any balls they would pick up moss. If Eddie D is still the owner I know he will be all over Moss.
It's been rumored that Vike's office would prefer to keep Moss over Childress... Childress may be gone by tomorrow
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Nov 1, 2010 at 5:33 PM ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
It's been rumored that Vike's office would prefer to keep Moss over Childress... Childress may be gone by tomorrow

Childress fired at midseason? Wow.

IMO, Childress has the same problems that we do. No QB and an under-performing defense.

-9fA
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Childress fired at midseason? Wow.

IMO, Childress has the same problems that we do. No QB and an under-performing defense.

-9fA

WTF
Originally posted by JeuSF49:
Originally posted by kingairta:
Reality check.

Yes Moss can be a head case. Now take this into account. Who ever signs him will be his THIRD team this season.

I'm sure he's smart enough to know that with 8 games left in the season if he doesn't clean up his act and go all out he loses money next season.

I'd welcome him with open arms.

Release Hill take Moss. It's a win-win situation.

Does anyone remember how Moss looked in Oakland?He was traded for a 4th! rounder.
He put a stellar production in new England because he was on a Winning team!
As soon your team is not in contention for teh playoffs or struggling he has no interest in playing and is virtually invisible.
He DOES not have the mentality that he willhelp a struggling team.
He is the PENULTIMATE diva, second only to Hayensworth.

Very good point. I don't know what it will take on behalf of the organisation to extract from him the production that he had in NE over the last 3 years.

Maybe Singletary could duplicate what he did with V. Davis.

-9fA
PASS!
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
I think he'll end up a Denver Bronco.
At least our organization isn't as dysfunctional as Minnesota's.

I bet Jerry Rice hopes he signs with the 49ers. That way his record will be safe. LOL
I bet Jerry Rice hopes he signs with the 49ers. That way his record will be safe. LOL
I bet Jerry Rice hopes the 49ers sign Moss. That way his record would be completely safe! LOL
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Troy Smith to Crabtree, Moss, and VD........with Gore in the backfield.

Some scary thoughts.......

lulz
just hope he doesnt end up within the division, but its very plausible for the rams or seahawks to claim him
Share 49ersWebzone