There are 252 users in the forums

Coaches that will be fired

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
belichick

Does he have knowledge of NFL offensives? Maybe the Niners would consider him (if they were foolish enough to let Singletary go). Otherwise the 49er's don't need him.

lmoa

I love family guy.

It's funny cuz it's true
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jones49:
Singletary
Del Rio
Wade Phillips
Mangini
Norv Turner
John Fox
McDaniel's
Marvin Lewis
Chan Gailey

You think Buffalo pulls the plug on Gailey after 1 season?
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Is there any chance Andy Reid gets the boot if they miss the playoffs? I would love to see that offense in San Fransisco with Vick running the show, T. Smith and Nate Davis behind him learning.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 23zack80:
Is there any chance Andy Reid gets the boot if they miss the playoffs? I would love to see that offense in San Fransisco with Vick running the show, T. Smith and Nate Davis behind him learning.

No way they get rid of Reid, unless the Eagles completely flame out the season, even then I don't think they'd fire him.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Singletary
Del Rio
Wade Phillips
Mangini
Norv Turner
John Fox
McDaniel's
Marvin Lewis
Chan Gailey

50/50. They need a pulse and it always starts with the coach. Having the 1st pick (Locker/Luck) and a new coach it gives a team a heartbeat
Guys what about Mcdaniels for OC if he gets fired. Great QB and great OC reminds me of Sean Payton.
Originally posted by nothing03:
Guys what about Mcdaniels for OC if he gets fired. Great QB and great OC reminds me of Sean Payton.

I highly doubt he gets fired bc he hasn't even started his man Tebow. But, if he did he would
Be a huge upgrade for OC
  • evil
  • Veteran
Singletary
Del Rio
Wade Phillips
Mangini
Norv Turner
John Fox
McDaniel's
Marvin Lewis
Chan Gailey

50/50. They need a pulse and it always starts with the coach. Having the 1st pick (Locker/Luck) and a new coach it gives a team a heartbeat

Gailey has no QB however, nor does he have a dependable and consistent LT to anchor the line. Thus he likely gets another year maybe 2 to see what he can do as re-shapes the roster.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Singletary
Del Rio
Wade Phillips
Mangini
Norv Turner
John Fox
McDaniel's
Marvin Lewis
Chan Gailey

Gailey has no QB however, nor does he have a dependable and consistent LT to anchor the line. Thus he likely gets another year maybe 2 to see what he can do as re-shapes the roster.

Fitzpatrick is playing pretty f**king well so far, in 4 games: 977 Yards, 11 TD's and 4 INT's. Not saying he is franchise QB or anything but a 102.2 QB is very impressive. If anything they need to improve their defense big time.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Man if teams don't turn it around Jim Harbaugh is going to get a lot of offers next year. But I wonder if he could be lured away when he just signed his extension with Standford???

I think if Houston doesn't make it to the playoffs Gary Kubiack is also a goner.

• dj43
Just looking at the coaches hot seats around the league. These are the coaches that I see getting the ax.

Singletary
Del Rio
Wade Phillips
Mangini
Norv Turner unless they turn it around
John Fox

feel free to any others that I may have missed.

Marvin Lewis, possibly
His contract is up anyway.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Man if teams don't turn it around Jim Harbaugh is going to get a lot of offers next year. But I wonder if he could be lured away when he just signed his extension with Standford???

I think if Houston doesn't make it to the playoffs Gary Kubiack is also a goner.

I'm kind of rooting for the Texans to lose. I would love to have Kubiak as an OC/Assistant HC
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AjSyyU7F9XqJanapSK6pYGFDubYF?slug=ms-fridayofferings102910

Quote:
• San Francisco 49ers: I’m reasonably confident that Mike Singletary will survive the season, as long as he doesn’t do something utterly irrational and embarrassing that forces team president Jed York’s hand. On second thought, I’m only somewhat confident that Singletary – who dropped trou in his first game as Niners coach two years ago – will make it through the season. More important, I’m very confident that he won’t be the Niners coach in 2011.

Possible replacement: Jim Harbaugh. This one makes way too much sense. Harbaugh, who has done such a tremendous job turning around Stanford’s program, could slide into this gig without having to call the movers, and if the Niners keep losing, he might even be able to snag his current quarterback, Andrew Luck, with the No. 1 overall pick.

And on that note, I wish all of you the best of luck on your hell-raising but safe holiday weekend.

Just looking at the coaches hot seats around the league. These are the coaches that I see getting the ax.

Singletary
Del Rio
Wade Phillips
Mangini
Norv Turner unless they turn it around
John Fox

feel free to any others that I may have missed.

all of these. If they keep Phillips I will be happy though cause he sucks which makes them suck. Norv needs to be cause they should be good. Mangini actually keeps them in games with nothing, but they will go find another coach. He didn't pick Mangini.
-Brian Schottenheimer as Head Coach
-Norv Turner (if he's fired) as OC
-Bill Callahan as O-Line coach/Assistant HC
-Keep Manusky as D-Coord but for God's sake draft him some pass rushers.

POW!
Share 49ersWebzone