There are 247 users in the forums

Nike Awarded NFL Apparel License, Replacing Reebok

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
cool. nike has better style than reebok.

but i'll bet the prices will go even higher.

yup
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I like Nike
HELL YEAH!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I wish the NFL would demand in their licensing agreement that the apparel be made in the USA. I find it ridiculous to pay $25 for a baseball cap and have it made in China, when a normal Chinese made cap is $5.
I'm more excited that New Era will be getting the hats. I still have an old new era 49ers hat that I wear because all the reebok ones are ass
And the richest company in the business gets richer!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
adidas > nike > reebok
Niners looked pretty gross. Looked too much like the Skins and the Chiefs alternate. I liked the Bengals and the Patriots jerseys they showed.
Originally posted by jrg:
adidas > nike > reebok

Originally posted by BobS:
I wish the NFL would demand in their licensing agreement that the apparel be made in the USA. I find it ridiculous to pay $25 for a baseball cap and have it made in China, when a normal Chinese made cap is $5.

Then instead of $25 dollars, you can pay $40-$50 for an American made hat. That sounds brilliant.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

I wish the individual teams could pick their own

IIRC they used to be able to. some teams had Reebok, some Nike, and some Puma. maybe im wrong, but i swear i used to see different ones.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Psinex:

Then instead of $25 dollars, you can pay $40-$50 for an American made hat. That sounds brilliant.

Yes, it does. This is why America as it was once know won't be here much longer if not already. We out source everything and don't make s**t anymore. Yes, pay a few extra bucks to get a quality American product that will help feed American families.
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by Psinex:

Yes, it does. This is why America as it was once know won't be here much longer if not already. We out source everything and don't make s**t anymore. Yes, pay a few extra bucks to get a quality American product that will help feed American families.

I didn't know American made hats we edible. How many would I need to feed my family????
guess the premier type stitched jerseys are gonna be like 150 now with nike's greedy ass in charge.
Share 49ersWebzone