LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Brandon Lloyd

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
News flash, it is called the "search function", try using it sometime.

do you really expect me to search everytime before posting something.. i dont have all day here..
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kazak13:
do you really expect me to search everytime before posting something.. i dont have all day here..

Yes. It takes 10 seconds.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
At the halfway point in the season.

42 Catches 878 Yards and 4 TD's
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Brandon Roid

Great point! Leave it to the MODs that spend all day here to clean up after your laziness!

Imma' start calling you "Chuck D," cuz you're all about "Fighting the Power."

Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Great point! Leave it to the MODs that spend all day here to clean up after your laziness!

hahahaha.. u guys have a weird system of message boards here... so hang on.. i am supposed to search "brandon lloyd" and read everything that comes up before posting.. ha ha ha ha ha... there is so much control here, moving posts, people screaming at people over posts.. ha ha ha ha

• AZ9er
  • Veteran
thats amazing.. he hasnt done anything with washingon and his other teams.. good to see him finally getting it done.. but he will be a 1 year wonder :)
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by AZ9er:

unlike Flav, the OP is not clockin'.

• 4ML
  • Veteran

hahahaha.. u guys have a weird system of message boards here... so hang on.. i am supposed to search "brandon lloyd" and read everything that comes up before posting.. ha ha ha ha ha... there is so much control here, moving posts, people screaming at people over posts.. ha ha ha ha

Yea, it's called being organized. It's really not that tough. Also, there won't be 10 different searches coming up if everyone (you) is organized.

Come on Chuck, not "read everything", just locate that a BLloyd thread exists and to post your 2cents there. oh... ha ha ha
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Yea, it's called being organized. It's really not that tough. Also, there won't be 10 different searches coming up if everyone (you) is organized.

ok.. i dont wanna argue with u guys.. but id rather have 10 different searches than read one giant search with 40 pages of ppl blabbing.. i highly doubt it that every topic is exactly the same.. i dont wanna be the black sheep here, but this is a messageboard not my business documents in my briefcase..
Originally posted by boast:
Brandon Roid

srsly

Share 49ersWebzone