LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

Brandon Lloyd

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Gabie
I really don't understand the hate for this guy. I always liked him when he played for us.
Originally posted by Sf49ers220:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
At the time I was pissed we got rid of Lloyd, (was my favorite player back then) we didn't get much for him (Brandon Williams and Jay Moore) I didn't like the trade at the time. However considering how he has done nothing up until this year, I can't say it was a bad trade.

yea, what are you gonna do? Give him 6 years to develop?

Yeah what kind of dumbass team gives a player 6 years to develope?

• Gabie
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
At the time I was pissed we got rid of Lloyd, (was my favorite player back then) we didn't get much for him (Brandon Williams and Jay Moore) I didn't like the trade at the time. However considering how he has done nothing up until this year, I can't say it was a bad trade.

The Niners do.... search: Alex Smith
Originally posted by Gabie:

Man Lloyd would have ended up in the same boat as Arnaz Battle. There is no such thing as 'player development' in San Francisco. The few guys we have that actually are worth a damn (Willis, Davis, Gore, and Lee) are just naturals at what they do. It's a miracle they haven't regressed since joining the 49ers.
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Man Lloyd would have ended up in the same boat as Arnaz Battle. There is no such thing as 'player development' in San Francisco. The few guys we have that actually are worth a damn (Willis, Davis, Gore, and Lee) are just naturals at what they do. It's a miracle they haven't regressed since joining the 49ers.

I can name a few people who werent as good some where else and improved in SAN FRAN:

Joe Nedney
Walt Harris
Takeo Spikes(hes good everywhere..but best year yet was 2010)
Troy Smith
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

I can name a few people who werent as good some where else and improved in SAN FRAN:

Joe Nedney
Walt Harris
Takeo Spikes(hes good everywhere..but best year yet was 2010)
Troy Smith

I see three vets in the latter half of their careers deilvering as expected...and Troy Smith. Not one of these men was brought into this league and bred a Niner.
Share 49ersWebzone