Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jojomellon:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
ya f**k you too

your a p***y Lloyd never wanted to put in the work
rather work on your rap album than study film
for every great catch there was 5 you alligator armed

punk

So you're happy with the diva who held out half a season for more money having never played a down with 700 yds vs the guy with 1500?
The guy who had 1500yds finally did something in what, his 8th season?

And Lloyds highest yardage total was 733 in 2005 before this season
Heres Lloyds spectacular numbers after leaving SF
2006: 23 rec 365 yards
2007: 2 rec 14 yards
2008: 26 rec 364 yards
2009: 8 rec 117 yards

So yes, I will take Crabtree over that piece of any day of the week.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
ya f**k you too

punk

So you're happy with the diva who held out half a season for more money having never played a down with 700 yds vs the guy with 1500?

Not to mention Denver threw on every f**king down lol

They had 4 players with a average of 10 yards a catch (technically they have 9 but only one player has more than 20 catches), by the end of the season they will have 3 players with 60+ catches and Orton has 498 pass attempts!

498!! It was bound for one of those WR's to have a crazy year.
Way to ruin a good success story by being a total douche. I haven't watched many Broncos games this year, does he still short-arm catches every time a defender is within a few yards from him? Enjoy your brief view from the top, you'll undoubtedly return to your true form soon enough.
why does the zone hate Brandon so much ? after TO left he was the best wr on the team for a couple season when our team BLEW chunks It was the worse time I've had as a niner fan .. But still he made wild catches all the time, still does.. We made out like bandits with trading him to Washington. I think its time to let bigons be bigons. Congrats to Brandon on the big season i say.
Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:
why does the zone hate Brandon so much ? after TO left he was the best wr on the team for a couple season when our team BLEW chunks It was the worse time I've had as a niner fan .. But still he made wild catches all the time, still does.. We made out like bandits with trading him to Washington. I think its time to let bigons be bigons. Congrats to Brandon on the big season i say.

He just told us all "f**k you" and you wonder why we don't like him?
Originally posted by NickV:
ya f**k you too

punk

They had 4 players with a average of 10 yards a catch (technically they have 9 but only one player has more than 20 catches), by the end of the season they will have 3 players with 60+ catches and Orton has 498 pass attempts!

9 QBs have more attempts than Orton.
We beat him so thats my F you to him
If you over pay a receiver, eventually by the 5th year he will produce
Originally posted by NickV:
ya f**k you too

punk

9 QBs have more attempts than Orton.

Orton did it in 13 games however. Project that over a 16 game season, and he finishes with over 600 attempts. I don't think 9 QBs will have 600 attempts this year.
Originally posted by OtisDriftwood:

Being the best WR since TO left isn't saying much, he made some acrobatic catches but dropped just as many easy ones. I don't have any great angst against the guy, but when he comes out and tells our team to f**k off for not giving him a chance he has these types of responses coming to him.

he would have been Alex's best friend. He makes spectacular catches on inaccurate throws.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
he would have been Alex's best friend. He makes spectacular catches on inaccurate throws.

That's actually true, it was just the ones thrown right to him he had trouble with and that wouldn't be a problem withour current QB's.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
At the time I was pissed we got rid of Lloyd, (was my favorite player back then) we didn't get much for him (Brandon Williams and Jay Moore) I didn't like the trade at the time. However considering how he has done nothing up until this year, I can't say it was a bad trade.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
At the time I was pissed we got rid of Lloyd, (was my favorite player back then) we didn't get much for him (Brandon Williams and Jay Moore) I didn't like the trade at the time. However considering how he has done nothing up until this year, I can't say it was a bad trade.

yea, what are you gonna do? Give him 6 years to develop?
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

yea, what are you gonna do? Give him 6 years to develop?

Yeah what kind of dumbass team gives a player 6 years to develope?
Share 49ersWebzone