LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 314 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs....what a pile of s**t!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Tossing his helmet into the stands?? "Fingers got caught in my helmet." Accident my ass.

What if he had hit some little kid in the head with that thing? What if it had been YOUR kid? I'm pretty sure that even though it would mean a certain ass-beating and all kinds of legal trouble, I would jump the rail and drop an elbow right between that motherf**ker's eyes.

These punk ass thugs making it into the NFL these days....I just don't get it.
Says the internet thug that's going to run out of the stands and beat up a 6' 4", 265 lb beast.
ethugs
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Says the internet thug that's going to run out of the stands and beat up a 6' 4", 265 lb beast.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Tossing his helmet into the stands?? "Fingers got caught in my helmet." Accident my ass.

What if he had hit some little kid in the head with that thing? What if it had been YOUR kid? I'm pretty sure that even though it would mean a certain ass-beating and all kinds of legal trouble, I would jump the rail and drop.

End sentence.
Would've been a nice piece of memorabilia. You could probably sell that thing on eBay for at least a few hundred dollars.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
He needs a suspension, a fine does nothing as $10,000 is chump change to most NFL players.
he would merk u if you tried to attack him. hes built like a f**kin tank. i agree with what your saying but attacking him would just end your life or get you paid fat if you were to actually survive such an ass kicking
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
he would merk u if you tried to attack him.
hes built like a f**kin tank. i agree with what your saying but attacking him would just end your life or get you paid fat if you were to actually survive such an ass kicking

Sounds like a sweet little settlement for someone.

He's a tool. He's just mad he lost his job to bradshaw
Originally posted by znk916:
ethugs

This.....
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

and that.....
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
he would merk u if you tried to attack him.
hes built like a f**kin tank. i agree with what your saying but attacking him would just end your life or get you paid fat if you were to actually survive such an ass kicking

• boast
  • Hella Fame
i don't think he threw into the stands on purpose.
Share 49ersWebzone