LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

Seattle looked like a different team.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Anything goes in the NFC West. Rams are the only team with no shot. It will be a big disappointment if we dont win the division but I will not count the Seahawks or especially the Cards out.
Originally posted by ghostrider:
Originally posted by maximill15:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by maximill15:
Mike Williams looks fast!!

THE mike williams? From USC??

Was that a slow motion replay? He's the slowest wideout I've ever seen.

i didnt think he looked all that fast either to be honest. isnt that a tight end keeping up with him and he looks like hes jogging haha
I do like the names on SEA Defense, but they arent in the top of the league, and there Offense is decent at best. I see SEA winning 6 games, 7 at best, though they can steal a few games from contenders, lets just play them tough and not easy.
Why are you posting about the SheCocks??????Whats Wrong With YOu?
Because this is the NFL talk forum. Seahawks are in the NFL. Not to mention its good to keep up with division rivals. Keeps you knowledgable about what is going on with the teams that you play twice a year. Thats why I come play here.
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
Because this is the NFL talk forum. Seahawks are in the NFL. Not to mention its good to keep up with division rivals. Keeps you knowledgable about what is going on with the teams that you play twice a year. Thats why I come play here.

It's sad you had to point that out.

Back to the thread: same old Rams, though!
Vickerson didn't even make the team, but the overall theme of the original post might have been correct.
you son of a bish, i blame you!
they suck and we might even be worse if we dont play up to our potential
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:

It's sad you had to point that out.

Back to the thread: same old Rams, though!

this dont let some of the niner fans discourage you from posting here

We're going to absolutely destroy Seattle in December.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
We're going to absolutely destroy Seattle in December.

3 year old thread really?
Share 49ersWebzone