LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 295 users in the forums

Bills showcasing Lynch?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jayb49er:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
if marshall lynch doesn't mind being a backup, i'd consider him a possible coffee replacement

yeah but its not going to happen.

Why not? It's not like he's a free agent. They're trying to trade him so who ever gives them the best offer is getting Lynch. I would love to have him on this team!
Both Jackson & Lynch are out for about a month with injuries now.

The Bills have no choice but to start the CJ Spiller era right now.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I think that Bills team is absolutely boned. Gailey's not a very good head coach, they have no QB, their OLine is young, they wasted a draft pick on another RB, their WR situation isn't very good, and their transitioning to a new defense without a very good dline or LB corp. THose guys are absolutely boned. As far as trading something for Lynch, I'd probably rather sign Westbrook and not give anything up because he has better hands and is a better blocker.

I agree with you.

cheap nfl jerseys or just

cheap jerseys?
go to spam.com,my beloved jerseys just cost me 19$ with good quarity and fast deliver!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
^^SPAM!
Originally posted by IsaStaff:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I think that Bills team is absolutely boned. Gailey's not a very good head coach, they have no QB, their OLine is young, they wasted a draft pick on another RB, their WR situation isn't very good, and their transitioning to a new defense without a very good dline or LB corp. THose guys are absolutely boned. As far as trading something for Lynch, I'd probably rather sign Westbrook and not give anything up because he has better hands and is a better blocker.

I agree with you.

cheap nfl jerseys or just

cheap jerseys?
go to stajump.com,my beloved jerseys just cost me 19$ with good quarity and fast deliver!

What exactly are you advertising?
Share 49ersWebzone