LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Bills showcasing Lynch?

Shop 49ers game tickets
With the Bills playing the Redskins on the NFL Network tonight, guess who's starting @ RB? Not Fred Jackson... Not CJ Spiller... That's right former 2007 1st round pick from Cal Marshall Lynch. Started off gaining 20 yards on a run, do you think they are showcasing his talents for the other NFL teams to see if they can get someone to bite the bait ?
no.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
no.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
is the game on nfln?
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by teeohh:
is the game on nfln?

Si
He didn't start and the Bills looked horrible
I think that Bills team is absolutely boned. Gailey's not a very good head coach, they have no QB, their OLine is young, they wasted a draft pick on another RB, their WR situation isn't very good, and their transitioning to a new defense without a very good dline or LB corp. THose guys are absolutely boned. As far as trading something for Lynch, I'd probably rather sign Westbrook and not give anything up because he has better hands and is a better blocker.
Yeah the Bills look like they're heading for a top 3 draft pick.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

They'll need to to snag one of the top QBs in next years draft.

Didint he get hurt?
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

They'll need to to snag one of the top QBs in next years draft.

I always thought Trent Edwards had a lot of promise. Don't know what happened
if marshall lynch doesn't mind being a backup, i'd consider him a possible coffee replacement
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
if marshall lynch doesn't mind being a backup, i'd consider him a possible coffee replacement

yeah but its not going to happen.
Originally posted by jayb49er:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

yeah but its not going to happen.

yeah i know. it would be nice to see him come back to the bay though.

i find it funny how we're all desperate to find a replacement for a RB who showed no more promise than thomas clayton. we should have drafted a legit #2 or signed one via free agency for gore insurance.
Share 49ersWebzone